Chapter 3

A few days later ,after texting and skyping, Connor and I finally got together to film our collabs.

"Hey" I say letting Connor in my house "Welcome to my humble home!"

He laughs as he walks through the doorway, examining my living room. My mom looks up from her book that she's reading on the couch. " Hi Connor!" she says smiling " Im a huge fan!"

"Mom!!!" I say motioning for her to leave the room.

She sighs and picks up her book. "You kids have fun, ill be in my room if you need me"

"So hows your visit going?" I ask

"Good" he answers "it's nice to see my family again."

"Ya" I say "so I was thinking we could film in here, maybe put the camera by the window and I can get us a few bar stools from down stairs?"

"Ok sounds good, you have lights right?" He asks

"In my room" I drag two stools up the wooden stairs, then help Connor with the lights

Setting up the camera took awhile, along with the focusing but we were soon ready to film. "Ok so baby food challenge on my channel and the karaoke challenge on yours right?" I ask

"Yea, you have everything we need?" We sit down and get ready to turn on the camera

"Yes I had my friend Casey write down song titles and mark baby food jars so we should be set!" I go and turn the camera on.

"Hey fighter pilots!" I salute to the camera
" It's Sky h..."

"You call your fans fighter pilots?" Connor asks

"Ya you know.....Sky....pilots....." I say

" Oh I get it" he laughs "Wow I really didn't get that!"

" Anyway I am joined today with the one and only Connor Franta!!"

" Whoop whoop!"

We start dancing " We are going to be doing the baby food challenge today on my channel and we are going to be filming a video on his channel as well so go check that out after you watch this one, the link we be in the discription!" I say letting out a big breath "Wow thats a mouthful!"

"I'm not going first" Connor says passing me the hat full of numbers "Here"

"Fine i'll go!" I say pulling out a number. "6"

He hands me number 6 "No!!" I yell " It's those little meat sticks!"

I pop it open "Oh I hate that sound" I put half of one on my spoon "Ok this was nit made for human consumption"

Connor snickers as I put it in my mouth, I instantly spit it out "Nooo!" I scream "That just eww no noo noo noo noo, there was skin on that, just noo noo noo I need water" I run out of my seat and into my kitchen and chuck a small carton of milk. Connor is dying of laughter.

I sit back down "Connor it's your turn"

He instantly stops laughing " Ohhh Craaaaaaap"

"9" I say "Oh god"

"What is it?" he asks

"Thanks giving dinner" I say laughing my head off "Yes!"

As he gags a little bit as he dips the spoon into the food " The fudge is this!"

"I feel like this is gonna be funny" He pops the spoon into his mouth and swallows in without touching it.

"Oh my" he runs into my kitchen and pours a glass of orange juice "That tasted like cow sh!t!"

I laugh so hard I almost fall out of my chair.

After a few more hours we finish our videos and he has to leave.

"See ya in a few days!" I say

" How?"

"VidCon!" I say cheerfully

"Your going?" He asks

"I was invited!"

He smiles and walks to his car "See ya!"