sixteen

| so from now on, this book is going to be Leilani's pov, and I'll make a second book hopefully for joeys. yes im deleting joeys parts, so you got a sneak peek, and I redid like almost of the chapters. so if you don't wanna be confused, you can reread all of them or go before the first party. |

i woke up with a bad, bad headache. and at my house? how did I get here. I walk into my kitchen and get aspirin, some water and crackers. "bad hang over sweets?" joey smirks and looks at me. "how and the. what and the?" I well kind of say. "lost for words by my face? I know" he smirks. Theres the self centered boy I know. "how did I get home?" I ask him. "I took you home" he says looking away. "oh okay well I'll see you later, I don't know about you but I'm going to school" I say and get up and walk upstairs and get ready. I have no clue why, but I'm still pissed at him over Madison. I hate her.

i walk back downstairs and he's still setting there. "Ready to go?" He says smirking. "uhm okay sure?" I say confused. I put my headphones in, and play music and get lost into the vibe until the car comes to a stop.

I get out of the car and walk into the school. I hear so many whispers. What the actual fuck? Madison's walking up too me with her posse of skunks. "stay away from him or else-" she says like the priss she is. "or else what Madison? ohh you gonna get ur posse of skunks to spray me?? Or are you gonna act like ur all tough and bad. I don't like joey like that. He's my friend." i say in total bitch mode. "that's not what you was saying 3 years ago" she says smirking. "yeah you wasn't also telling me to stay away from him either, guess we both know, I can take ur man without blinking." i say as I'm smirking. then she slapped me. im so done.

joey and I have been talking to each other for a month, I've already kissed him& cuddled. im trying to get my friends to believe me about not liking him. now im in the middle of a fight with his dumb blond bimbo of an ex girlfriend. LIFE IS CRAZY. i hit her as hard as fucking could. i probably knocked her into next year. then I got dragged off of her by a teacher and saw EVERYONE recording ahh whata day.