twenty-nine

"what happened last night again? i can't really remember, i had such a great sleep last night, so i guess that's messing with my mind-" he cut me off. that little bitch. "want me to remind you?" he smirked. oh fuck. "now that i think about it, i remember now, we kissed again." i said really fast. he just laughed. "what about it though, we've done it before" i start saying and looking around to see if anyone is watching us.

"something is happening between us Leilani, you feel it too" he looked at me dead serious, i couldn't help but laugh, whoops. "slow down mr. jacob black , there is something going on between us, but ya don't have to act like ur in one of those gang books, where everything is serious." i need to go to bed again.

"can you take me home after school?" well that conversation ended quick. "yeah i guess."

as the the day passed, joey didn't talk to me as much as he usually does. he stuck with mark, charles, and his other friends. usually he'd be up my ally right now annoying the piss straight outta me. he's been distant today. not that's a bad thing, but i miss him :(

time rolled around and became 3:05 and i walked out to my car and joey was out there waiting for me. "hey" i said to him. he really didn't say much back. he nodded though. i pulled into his driveway and said "are you not gonna talk to me?". "do you remember how i asked you to tutor me, but i actually didn't need one several months ago?" odd. "yes, but why are you asking me this?" i asked. "do you know how a few days later, mark had to call you because i was drunk off my butt and i wanted you?" he said. "yes" im being serious, for once.

"before i get drunk and tell you this, I'm gonna get it out right now." he said like he didn't know whether to tell me or not. "joey you don't have to tell me anything you don't want too." i said reassuring him. "im not gonna make a fool of myself when im drunk, so im gonna get it over with" he paused then carried on. "you thought it was weird that i wanted you to pick me up the first time, when i got drunk because we was only talking a few days right?" now that i think about it, it's was odd. "really didn't think about it till now actually." i looked away as i said it.

"okay i had a lil crush on  you before we started talking on snap, that's why i got you to come over yo tutor me, when i didn't need one, when we started talking, i don't know why but it made me crave you even more, so when i was drunk, i wanted you, and mark called you." he said. damn. bustin out his feelings and shit.

"joey ya damn idiot, why didn't you tell me this before?" i said. he shrugged. "you acted like you didn't like me, so i didn't wanna get butt hurt haha" he looked and done a goofy smile. all i could do is kiss him. im not really ready for a relationship though.