eight-teen

"so where are we going again?" I say anxiously. I mean come on I've known of him. I haven't really known known him. He could be a murder for all I know. "surprise sweets" he says with one hand on the steering wheel. "Is it a surprise because ur gonna murder me?" I just let it out. he starts laughing. "if I wanted too kill you sweets, I would've done it forever ago." He smiles at me. well that's kinda true.

the car comes to a stop and we are in a field with a bunch of flowers. "it's beautiful" I say admiring the view. "yes I know but that isn't all" he keeps walking. atleast we drove half of the way.

we kept walking until we come upon, a beautiful tree house. It was like inside of the tree. Hard to explain. "ur the first one besides the boys, to know about this" he says seriously but still smiling. "why me?" I don't really understand. "well we all come here to think, since you are a thinker and like pretty views, well here, join the club, come here whenever you like and well, enjoy it" he walks on up into it.

of course the first thing I see when I walk into there is porn magazines. Boys. "oh haha sorry uhm those are char's" joey says as he blushes. "hahaha blaming it on the bestfriend I see I gotchu" i start dying laughing. he's kinda fun to hang out with. I said kinda.

my phone timer goes off. "30 minutes are up" i walk down the steps. "you for real timed this?" he puts his hands up in a weird way. "yes when a girl has stuff to do she gotta do it" i say in a weird voice.

we get into his car, and once again I get lost in the vibe. when the car comes to a stop. I hop out at the school and get into my car. "thanks jo the ho, if you can't find me anywhere, just know that I'm there." I say smiling. "how do you know I'll be searching?" He looks away. "oh me and you both know" I look at him and leave.

welp. daddy. we found out new thinking place. I miss you. and I love you. you'll always be in my heart, forever an always. My two fingers are up and crossed.