fourteen

elena is typing
elena
elena; hey can you go to a party tonight? Damon's throwing it. Only close friends. & ARE YOU MOVING OS THAT WHAT YOUR MOM WANTED BECAUSE IF SO UR STAYING WITH ME UR NOT LEAVING ME:,( and yes leah spilled the beans ab ur mom wanting you home urgent.
leilaniblue; elena babe baby honey bunches sugar, im not moving, but if I had too yes I would stay with you, NEVER EVER WOULD I LEAVE YOU ANSJSJSNANNA and yes I can go, and dang it she's whooped heheh
elena; sheewwwww all my worry's are gone!! alright well I'll be there around 8pm too pick you up love bird, but why did she want you so over there so bad?
leilaniblue; okay blue balls and I'll explain later :)
elena; only 4 u ;) and alrighty

i love what we call each other. i think that's what I love the most about elena, for one she's beautiful, but on the other hand she knows how to have a good time. she know how to bring the joy to people. okay, my thoughts have officially turned into a meet me bio..

i get ready for this party, and what can I say except DAMN I look good. I have never said that, and never will again, but it's the fucking truth. I have never worn skin tight black bodysuit that shows so much cleavage in my life, nor do I barley straighten my hair or put on makeup. but I did for some reason this time. "hun elena is here" my mom yells. "alright tell her I'll be down in a few" i brush my teeth and head down there. this is gonna be a long night. I hop in the car and put my headphones in and zone in the music.

when the car comes to a stop I get my party on. ew. anyways. I hop out to see the lovely joey birlem and the even slut shaming kween walk into the party. "who invited them?" I scowl. "woah princess get ur crown before it falls, joey is Damon's friend. ur gonna have to deal with it" she says looking confused. "you don't li-" i cut her off. "no elena I don't and don't ever say that again." I say as I walk in and meet a guy. I dance the night away, and leave it at that.

(yes, yes, I did put Damon and Elena's name in this book, because I ship them so hard and vampire diaries is my lifetime and emotional support right now, even though it's sad, hehe.)