twenty-seven

i woke up on Leah's bed with mal on top of me, elena was on my thighs, and leah, well she was just curled up in a little ball. i woke them up and we went down stairs because i was starving + they was hung over. hopefully they don't throw up, im really not in the mood too see that this morning.

joey and the boys were spread around the whole living room floor in a cuddle type form? don't really know how to explain it. all I know it was hilarious and i can get payback on joey when I need it with a picture of this. i angled my phone in just the perfect position and joey said "caught chaaa" fucktard.

"so who's down to go a party tonight?" charles said. seriously are they all awake? "im not I have a test to do for facs on monday" i said as I was pouring my cereal. "le it's the last day we actually get to enjoy our break from school and we have to go back Monday. loosen up some." leah said. "dude i don't wanna go, it's sunday and i wanna sleep. just saying i have "loosened" up since what? we've started hanging out with them? i mean im not tryna overreact here but I wanna stay home tonight" i say looking at her serious.

"sooo one down, the rest in?" charles said. they all said yeah. including joey, sadly.

i studied for like an hour or so, before getting bored out of my mind. facs is so stupid, i feel like all it is common sense. anyways, joey dropped me off and went straight for the party. he's ready to "get laid and get paid" according to him. whatever that means. i was so tired of partying all i wanted was a good night sleep, and get ready for school. its crazy that on first week we are back from our break we get a test. ugh, teachers.

i got in the shower because I felt like I haven't took one in ages. as soon as i got the conditioner out my hair i got a call. so I hurried and grabbed my towel and jumped out of the shower. i answered my phone, but this time it wasn't mark or char, it was joey. "what do you want?" i say very rudely actually. "come pick me up please" wow he can actually make out a full sentence. "what about ur car?" i asked him. "ill findsh a wuay to git it in tha mornung." there it is, the drunken joey himself. "alright, get someone to send me the address." i say as I hung up on him.

a few minutes later I got message from his phone on snap, and it was the address. my hair was mainly wet but it's fine, I might catch pneumonia, but it's fine. i grab my keys and go on my way to pick up joey.

he gets in the car and we start on our way to his house. the party was an hour away, why did they go this far just to go party, the world may never know. i gave him a water to sober him up, he just sat there, didn't say anything and drunk it. i caught him staring at me a few times. i don't really know why.

"you know you're so pretty when your hair is down and wet. messy hair looks good on you." he says so serious. "joey ur drunk" i look at him then look at the road. "maybe a little but i know what I'm saying" he just chuckled a little. "okay then, i have a question though" i say seriously. "shoot it at me" he says. "why do you call me everytime to come and pick you up at a party, when im not there." i say. it got really silent. "because i just wanna be with you 24/7, we've became so close in this short amount of time, and it's like I can never get enough of you. you're so special to me leilani" damn either he's actually sobered up now, or im dreaming.

"well here's ur stop jo" i looked at him. you could tell he was sobered up by now. we was looking into each other's eyes, i could look at them all day every day, no lie. he leaned in, then i leaned in, and we kissed.