Chapter 7

Wassup guys and gals!! i hope there's guys reading this, that'd be cute! please comment if you're  a boy and you read this!!! and if you're gay. i hope so. anyway, enough of my weirdness. So last night i wrote a really cool chapter but it's not this one. it's like chapter 11 so i really want to get these done so i can publish that. And, let me know, do you think i sould do a smutty sex scene, or just keep it like suggestive and PG13?? i'm pretty sure i could do a pretty smutty one i just wanted to see what you guys wanted ;) So I performed for disney on ice yesterday!! so much fun!! omg !!! woo. :) this is a Larry chapter cause i just needed them to get going so i can focus back on niam :) i'm actually too obsessed with Larry its not even funny. So yeah, Comment, Vote, Fan Love you -Rach xx

Chapter 7

Harry POV

I walked into school that next morning, I'm not gonna lie, scared as fuck. I had Louis today, and I'm not entirely sure how I'm going to deal with this all. As I fell asleep last night, I came to the conclusion that I do, in fact, have a crush on the blue eyed boy, so seeing him in class today and hardly being able to do anything about it, is going to kill me. Slowly, but surely.

I had drama in second- last period and the rest of the day dragged on slowly. I spent virtually every minute thinking about what I'm going to do to him, say to him, and when I wasn't thinking about that, I was thinking about him, his looks, or comparing other people to him. Many girls' eyes weren't as blue, many boys' faces weren't as chiselled. No one measured up, full stop. No one could. He's too perfect.

When I walked into class after lunch, I was practically shaking with nerves. Walked into the classroom, and found Louis, I mean Mr Tomlinson, was already sitting there, just watching everyone trickle in. I made eye contact with him for a second, and I felt something erupt inside of me. Even just the looks we shared got my heart racing 100 miles an hour and we're not even together. I sighed at my foolishness and went to take my seat.

I sat through the first 5 minutes of the lesson, not actually listening to what he was saying, just listening to his voice. Then, I got an idea, a way to ease my boredom. I pulled out my phone and texted Niall, asking for Louis' phone number. Soon enough, he responded with Louis' contact attached, and I opened up a new message.

To: Boobear <3

From: Unknown

Wassup Boobear? Do you like it? I came up with it just… now! -Harry xx

I watched as I saw Louis jump slightly and place his hand on his pants pocket, obviously feeling the vibration of his phone on his leg. He quickly finished what he was saying and assigned the class some writing assignment for the rest of the period, theory in drama. Great. He wrote on the board, 'best thing that's happened to you in the last week'. I grinned and opened up my work book as I waited for Lou's reply.

Sure enough, as soon as he had sat down at his desk, I heard him chuckle slightly and then my phone beeped.

To: Hazzabear <3

From: Boobear <3