Chapter 2

Hey guys! so this is kind of a filler chapter (sorry about that) but the further we go in, i shall make it more exciting etc etc etc. still in need of a name and i will dedicate the next chapter to anyone who helps me come up with one :) and i am dedicating this to Caylan for this amazing cover! thanks so much sweetie!!! so, cause there's not many people reading this atm, i really have nothing else to say so Comment, VOTE!!!! and fan :) Love you <3 -Rach xx P.S. i just got twitter (yeah i know i'm behind teh times but STOP JUDGING ME!) so please follow me @Rachtommolynch :) thanks guys

Chapter 2

It's been three days since Liam ran into me (literally) and I actually, physically, legit miss him. I miss his chocolate eyes that with a flutter of an eyelash, could make me melt. I miss his short,  wild, dark brown curls. I miss his musical chuckle. I miss his sexy voice. I miss his God-like body. I miss how he can make me blush with one word. I just miss him. I met him once, but I feel like I've known him my entire life. I feel like he's a part of me. A part that I would be happy to never let go.

I still haven't told Harry about it, but I don't really feel like talking about it, especially cause I know that Harry would never let me live it down. My days have become a repetitive cycle. I wake up, eat breakfast with Harry, listening to him chattering excitedly about his friends and his latest amusement, Kristen. He says she is shy but gorgeous, with strawberry blonde hair and light blue eyes, but that she wont go out with him. He's used to people throwing themselves at him, so this girl is obviously challenge for him. That's all I was really bothered to pick up.

When Harry would leave for school, I leave for work (a lot earlier than need be) and walk slowly to the café, kicking rocks and occasionally mumbling to myself. I don't care if people think I'm crazy. I'm a leprechaun, I can do whatever I like. When I reach work, I put on my apron and begin to endlessly serve tables of demanding customers, complaining about their coffee not being hot enough, or their cakes being too dry. It takes everything I have to not snap back at them 'well at least you didn't run into someone, who happens to feel like your better half, and then FORGET to even give them your fucking phone number so shut your mouth and return back to your pathetic life where the only thing you can complain about is the fatty food you are shovelling into your mouth' so instead, I just smile and nod, trying to be helpful so they can shuttup and leave.

Every lunch break I had, I would return to that same place on the beach, hoping to stumble across Liam again. But every single bloody day, he was nowhere to be found. Probably off somewhere being perfect. It is killing me inside. I don’t even know why, I don’t understand why I am feeling this way about a complete stranger. Hopefully, if the universe feels like being nice to me (Which it usually doesn't) it'll let me meet up with him again.

Wait, why am I getting this worked up about this? He's most likely straight! I can feel my heart shrinking and falling into the pit of my stomach. He will never feel the same why about me. Right. That's cool brain, just RUIN MY DAY! Ok, I have to get over it. Instead I'll just focus my attention back to the line of customers standing at the counter, waiting for me to take their greedy orders. I plaster a smile on my face and step out of the supply room where I was having my little break down.

Even after only 5 minutes of taking orders and dishing out cake after cake, I was starting to feel my fake happiness begin to falter and a crack of my sadness and loneliness show through. When, finally, the line died down and there was no one left for me to serve, I rested my head on my elbows on the counter and began to absentmindedly scribble on my notepad, doodling about Justin Bieber, the latest teen sensation taking over the world. I'll admit, he's pretty cute but I'll let the crazy, obsessive teenaged girls have him.