xxxviv

Christopher Brown

Christopher Brown

Sighing, I knocked on Treys room door. Before he opened I said a silent prayer that this nigga didn't come at me crazy again, I ain't got no problem knocking his ass out. I don't give a fuck what he going through.

The sound of the door opening caught my attention. When it pulled back Trey appeared and it looked like he was crying like some little bitch. I'm not a good friend like Sydney. This nigga made his bed now he gotta lay in it.

"Wipe them tears bitch boy, you ain't got no reason to be crying." I said while pushing myself inside the room.

"What the Fuck you want man? I ain't in the mood for none of yo bullshit."

"1. I came down here because I might apologize about what happened at the restaurant. I might! And 2. I heard Shanice cancelled the wedding."

He groaned while sitting on the couch. "This is all so fucked up. I made a mistake, I admitted that and she still left."

"Trey, it's a whole kid involved now, she might've been able to be look past things if you just cheated but the fact that London is pregnant, that's a whole 'nother situation bro." I sat across from him.

"I never meant to hurt her. Man you know how drunk I was that night. Nothing I did was intentional."

"I know."

"The look in her eyes, I can see how hurt she is and then having to cancel the wedding and I'm sure everybody is asking why. This shit is crazy and embarrassing."

"Once you realized you fucked up and slept with London you should've told Shanice. If I didn't open my big mouth you probably wouldn't have said anything."

"I wanna blame you for all of this but I should've told her."

"Blame me? Nigga, I didn't make you cheat. I've been telling you to tell her. You can't go into no marriage with secrets."

His eyebrow raised. "So before you marry Sydney make sure you tell her how you still obsessed with Ariel. The only reason why you so hooked on Sydney is because her and Sydney look alike. You know you love those blasian bitches."

"We ain't talking about me right now nigga, we talking about yo dumb ass."

"You can't come telling me shit when you got yo own skeletons! So I guess we both dumb asses huh?"

"Me and my girl good. At least I ain't got no babies around here. I ain't cheat on her."

"Yet."