xxxiv

Christopher Brown

Christopher Brown

Pulling up to my building, I hoped out the car then opened Sydney's door.

"What are we doing here?" She asked.

"Uuuh, I gotta handle something real quick." Grabbing her hand we headed inside. I walked up to the concierge desk. "Hey Rick."

"Mr. Brown, hello. You came just in time, the woman upstairs is refusing to leave. She's saying that she's your fiancé."

I groaned. "Alright, let me get up there."

Me and Sydney walked to the elevator.

"What kind of bullshit am I about to walk into?" She asked.

I looked at her but didn't answer. Once we got to my floor the police were standing in the hall with Mariah in the door.

"What the hell is going on? Why are you even still here?!" I yelled at her.

"I TOLD YOU IM NOT GOING NO FUCKING WHERE! AND I CANT BELIEVE YOU BROUGHT THAT DUMB ASS HOE HERE!"

Sydney looked over each shoulder then pointed to herself. "I know you not talking to me."

"Yes Bitch I am talking to you. Yo fake ass came up here acting like a brand new person. I should've known you still wanted my man."

"I'm not yo man!" I said. "What the fuck did you do to my house bro?"

"I fucked everything up, that's what I did. Now ain't nobody gone buy this bitch. I can't believe you tried to break up with me and then go running back to that bitch the same night." She tossed her glass of wine at Sydney, it crashed at her foot.

"BITCH!" Sydney tried to go after her but I grabbed her.

"Baby don't, the police right there and I ain't tryna have you in jail a week before your best friends wedding."

Sydney rolled her eyes and snatched away from me.

"Can y'all arrest her and get her away from my place. She's trespassing and she destroyed my property." I said.

One of the officers nodded and pulled her out the house. "Hands behind your back ma'am."

"This ain't over Chris!" She yelled while they placed the handcuffs on her.

"Girl shut the fuck up." Sydney responded. "I should knock yo ass out." She looked at me and I shook my head no. "But I'm not." Rolling her eyes she went into the house.