ix

Christopher BrownA Few Days Later

Christopher Brown
A Few Days Later

My life ain't never been so damn dull! Now that I don't have clients every day since Sydney has me keeping my days open just Incase she may need me. My mom dipped and went to Cabo with my aunt. So I've been stuck in this house since Sunday.

Dinner with Sydney's family was cool. Her mom is hilarious. Her stepdad is chill and her little brother is cool. The only annoying one is London. I know Sydney mentioned her being married but I still haven't met her husband. The entire time I was there she was in my face. Plenty of times I had to hold Syd back. That little fireball is psycho.

After dinner me and Sydney chilled down in their family room. That house is humongous. She played me in 2K and actually almost won. We played a few more times then she wanted to be childish and climb all over me. Then we were interrupted by London. She started being petty and once again Sydney was ready to fight so I thought it was best if we left.

I still haven't told her that I know why she's single.

Pausing the game I picked up my phone. I know I shouldn't be doing this but I'm too fucking bored. I scrolled to Sydney's contact and hit FaceTime.

It rung for a while but she finally picked up.

"Why do you always call me when I'm sleep?" She said only showing her eyes.

I laughed. "I'm bored and was wondering if you'd want to spend the day with your fake boyfriend?"

"Do you not remember your own rules?!"

"Man I do! What time you coming?"

"Oh so you just know I was gone say yes?"

"Hell yeah."

"Ugh." She finally showed her entire face while sitting up.

"Mmm, So you sleep naked?"

She held on to her sheet tighter. "Are you feeding me while I'm there?"

"Of course! I got a drawer full of menus in my kitchen. We can order whatever you want."

"Looks like I'll be stopping at the grocery store before I get there."

"Daaaamn you gone cook for Daddy? I like that shit."

She hit me with the stale face. "Send me your address, I'll be there in an hour, BYE!"