8//Castiel//

"I thought this form would be more suitable."

I smile at Castiel.

"So why can you finally talk to me?"

"I am not positive. Your abilities might be getting stronger."

"My, what now?"

Castiel just stares straight ahead.

"You have angel blood in you. Quite a bit of it, actually. We're unsure of how this came to pass." He says while still staring at the wall.

I gaze at him with my mouth wide open.

"No," I say shifting my staring to the table. "You're wrong."

"Actually I am correct. You are the one who is wrong." Castiel says looking back at me.

"How in the world could I have gotten angel blood in me?!"

"One of our kind may have done something they shouldn't have when you were born. We are still unsure as to what that could have been."

I put my head in my hands.

"This is too much."

"Rosa." I look up at Castiel.

"Do not worry so much about this. Be safe. We will meet again soon." He says putting two fingers abruptly to my forehead. I awake in the back seat of the impala. We are still driving. I look towards Winnie, who is giving me a weird look.

"Dream about your angel again?" Dean asks. I notice that Sam is also looking at me.

"Why?" I ask slowly sitting up straight.

"You were mumbling "Castiel" for like five minutes. Is he the angel?" Sam asks, frowning.

"Yes, I finally got to speak to him..." I say avoiding their looks.

"Well, spill skank hoe. What did he want?" Winnie says hitting my arm.

"I don't really remember," I say still not meeting their looks. They just shrug and look back out the windows. I sigh in relief. I really don't want to tell them I am a part angel. I am already a freak with my weird powers; I truly don't want them to look at me differently because of it.

We arrive in the town and go straight for a motel. We pull in and Dean parks the car. It's a different motel than we usually go for. It has a high rise with a set of stairs leading up on both sides. We go up the left one and into two separate rooms; one for Winnie and me and one for Sam and Dean. We split up saying good night and heading to our rooms, which are right next to each other.

"Good night," I say flopping on my bed tossing my skinny jeans off. Winnie does the same, switching off the light.

~~

"It was the heat of the moment. Telling me what my heart meant-"

"Rise and shine Sammy"

I open my eyes and find myself standing in a bathroom. I am not in my motel room. God damn, this is getting annoying. I walk out and find Dean lacing up his boots, while Sam is still in bed.

"Dude, Asia?" Sam and I both say at the same time.

They both abruptly look my way startling Dean and making him fall off the bed.

"Come on, you love this song and you know it," Dean says looking at Sam from the floor. They both ignore the fact that I'm in their room, which I am grateful for.

"Yeah, and if I ever hear it again I'm going to kill myself," Sam said stretching.

"What I'm sorry! I can't hear you!" Dean says turning it up and then starts dancing. He then turns to me.