"Okay it's not at all weird anymore that you appear out of nowhere but can you please go get some pants on," Dean yells. I glance down and notice that he is in fact correct and I am standing here in my underwear.

I blush and look back up where Sam is smiling at me as he hands me his coat. I thank him quickly and run to the door covering my bottom half.

I shut the door behind me afraid to glance up in case Winnie was not asleep. I slowly bring myself to look and she isn't there. I relax and start toward my bag next to my bed, but before I make it I hear the bathroom door open.

"Mother of Mufasa, did I miss the orgy?" Winnie said smirking leaning against the door.

"Very funny Winnie, but for your information I ended up in their bathroom, teleporting while sleeping again. I'm sorry I didn't have time to quickly grab some pants on the way."  I snapped glaring in her direction.

"Whatever helps you sleep at night, oh wait..." She finishes walking back into the bathroom after she sends a wink my way.

"Ass"

"Bitch, love you too."

 We get ready to go, Winnie wearing black skinny jeans with her lace-up black boots and another white t-shirt with another saying. This one says "If at first, you don't succeed then maybe you just suck." She topped it all off with her brown leather jacket.

"Nice shirt." I smiled.

"You look nice also. You kind of remind me of a schoolgirl trying to be a badass, it's cute." She finished smiling a genuine smile. I looked down at myself. I was wearing blue skinny jeans my brown lace-up boots and my plaid overcoat. My hair was in a curly ponytail while Winnie's was down and held back by a headband but still looked badass. I felt like a little girl in comparison.  

I took that as a compliment and cleaned my stuff up. There was a knock at the door and I opened it up to find Sam who stepped forward and gave me a kiss.

"Get a room" Winnie yelled from where her things were.

"Well, they are in your room, sweetheart," Dean said pushing past us to grab my bag. Winnie fingered him and walked past him to head to the car.

"Come on lovebirds, let's go."  Sam and I just laughed following Dean.

Winnie was packing up the back of the impala when the three of us came down the stairs. She turns around and crosses her arms.

"So Rosa and I are going to do some research and find out why that demon was around that town and decided it wanted a piece of this grade A ass." She said, motioning to herself

"Maybe we can find out where it went after that. You guys should just find a case or do whatever it is you boys do." She rolled her eyes and started walking to the front seat of the car.

"But we should get breakfast first because I'm seriously starved." She says getting into the front seat. "Are you just going to stand there? Let's goooo." Winnie pressed.

We all quickly put our things away and got in the car before Winnie shot us.

"Someone's not a morning person," Dean mumbled sitting in the driver's seat. Winnie gave him her dirtiest glare possible and smacked the back of his head.

"You're lucky I'm even up, so shut up and drive."

"Ow..." Dean said rubbing his head. Sam and I just laughed at them from the back seat.

We walk into the diner and head towards the nearest booth. Sam and Dean on one side, while Winnie and I sat on the other. Winnie refused to sit next to Dean.

"Hey, Tuesday; Pig' N a Poke," Dean says smiling, pointing to the menu board behind the counter.

"Do you even know what that is?" Sam asks him smirking.

"Sounds good, if you ask me," Winnie said looking at the same thing.

"Well, no one did." Dean shoots at her.

"You can shove that snark right up your ass where it belongs." She snaps back.

He just glares but returns to smiling at Sam.

"Are you guys ready?"

"Yes! I'll have the special, a side of bacon and coffee." Dean says while she writes it down in her pad then turns to Winnie.

"I will also have the special and a glass of orange juice."

"I will have a short stack and some apple juice please," I say with a smile. Winnie just rolls her eyes.

"And you?" She asks Sam.

"Make those two short stacks and two coffees." Sam finishes with a smile also.

"You got it" The waitress walks away writing in her notepad.

"I'm telling you Sam this job is small fry, we should be spending our time hunting down Bela," Dean says getting more comfortable in his seat.

"Wait who is Bela?" I ask looking at Sam because Dean hates explaining things. From the corner of my eye, I saw Winnie sit up in her seat, wondering the same thing.

"Oh, yeah we forgot to tell you guys. So as Rosa already knows we had this gun that could kill any demon when shot. No exorcism needed, that our friend Ruby made."

"Your friend" Dean glares.

"Right. So Bela is a thief we met many months ago when she stole this rabbit's foot which almost got us killed. Long story; but she stole the gun on our last case, the one we were doing when you found Winnie. We need it back to-" He looks at Dean who glares, which makes Sam stop mid-sentence.

"Too?" Winnie presses with an annoyed look on her face.

"Uh, we just need it. It would be helpful to be quicker with demons." Sam says looking towards Dean with a frown.

"But Dean I'm sorry, sure let's get right on hunting down Bela. Where is she again?"

"Shut up."

"Look, believe me, I want to find her as bad as you do. But in the meantime, we have this." Sam says pulling out some papers from his coat.

I tune out their conversation trying to remember last night's dream. Winnie pulls out her laptop also tuning out Sam and Dean with their case since we aren't needed.

All I can remember is Castiel saying to stick with my friends, but I can't remember why he said that. All I know is I have a feeling things aren't going to go so smoothly soon.

~~

Please vote and let me know what you think :)