Chapter 48: Final Battle Part IV

Third Person POV.

River and Purple's blades clashed against Hadrian's, while arrows from Ashio zipped by them. Petra #2, turning her attention back to the fighting pair, joined in, her iron sword barely missing Hadrian's head.

"Guys! Herobrine is gone!" Morgan yelled from across the room. By now most of the mobs were gone, and Steve and Alex were killing the few that remained. Rush and Ruby were helping them, was Lukas, Axel, and Olivia started to run over to them.

"Tch..." Hadrian gritted his teeth, before grabbing out another potion. Ashio shot an arrow, and it hit him squarely in the arm, before he vanished.

"Darn it! Another teleportation potion!" Petra #2 yelled in frustration.

"Well, it doesn't seem like they'll be back any time soon," Lukas commented.

"I suppose..." River trailed off.

"All the mobs are gone!" Alex shouted from the room. Without all the entities filling the space, her voice echoed off the walls.

"And Herobrine is too..." Steve looked around anxiously. "Along with Jesse, Jess, Griffin, Kitsune, and Celestia."

"But then why is the enchanted block there?" Ruby pointed up at the invisible block, which really wasn't that invisible anymore (it had turned a pale gray), now floating in the air.

"You don't think...they got sucked in?" Alex said slowly.

Steve nodded. "I think so. Hopefully, they'll all escape alive."

"Is there a chance they won't?" Lukas said hesitantly.

"Well...we don't know exactly what happens in there, but knowing their powers, they should be fine," Steve said.

"They'd better," Axel muttered.

In the block...

Herobrine lunged, dual swords slicing cleanly through the air as everyone else dodged. Kitsune shadow traveled behind him, managing to nick his neck with her claws before being forced to move to avoid the incoming attack. She reappeared next to Griffin.

Griffin's whip coiled around one of Herobrine's swords, as she drew it back, trying to disarm him. As Herobrine was pulled forwards, she leapt, changing it back into a staff, hitting him directly in the stomach.

Herobrine flew back a few blocks, before digging a sword into the platform to stop himself. With a roar, he lunged, throwing a sword through the air directly at Griffin, while twisting around to slash at Celestia, who had been sneaking up behind him.

Jess and Jesse closed in from both side, swords out directly in front of them. Herobrine cut a blade of air towards them, but it bounced off harmlessly off Jesse's sword, while Jess's absorbed it, the flames growing bigger. They sliced their blades through the air, Jess's sending a wall of fire, while Jesse's sent a wave of energy. Herobrine leapt out of the way, and both attacks collided in a deafening explosion that sent smoke everywhere. Strangely, the platform was still intact.

Using the smoke as a cover, Jesse and Jess slipping swiftly through it, towards Herobrine. Both of their swords stabbed him directly through the abdomen. A white light burst out from the wound, cracks rapidly spreading across his body.

"NO!" Herobrine extended both swords towards Jesse and Jess, who leapt back quickly, both swords disappearing and appearing in their hand. More light flowed out.

A white chain shot out of the darkness, wrapping around Herobrine. Concentrating, they could see the faint outline of the mythical creatures, each grabbing a chain, five in total. They wrapped around Herobrine, binding him down onto the platform.

"You can't...hold me here forever..." Herobrine choked out, the light seeping out from his wound in the middle, as well as his neck, the nick that Kitsune had made earlier having opened. "I'll escape, and I'll be back."

"But not for a long time," Griffin glared at him. "Not until someone finds and destroys this block."

All five mythical creatures now gathered around each of their respective hosts. You are the winners. It is time to leave.

In a flash of white, they were all outside once more, landing hard on the nether brick.

"Oww..." Jess rubbed her head, as they all sat up.

"Who's supposed to be saying that here?!" Lukas's muffled voice came from below them. Rush, Ruby, Morgan, Purple, River, Petra #2, Ashio, Lukas, Axel, Olivia, Steve, and Alex had all been sitting on the ground, when everyone else fell on top of them. Luckily, only Lukas, Axel, Olivia, Steve, and Alex were caught up in the fall, the others managed to scrambled away.

"You're back!" Morgan cheered.

"Where's Herobrine?" Rush asked anxiously.

Jesse smiled. "In there." He pointed at the invisible block, which had turned transparent once more, only the faint purple ripples giving away its place.

"Finally," Jess sighed. "It's over."

*****Time skip*****

They cleaned up the area, just in case any other person found the fortress. It was agreed that the less people who knew about Herobrine existing, the better. They also took time to heal some of their wounds, although most of them were just scratches, bruises, and only a few deeper cuts.

"So, how are we going to get out of here?" Ruby asked.

"And what are we going to do with the block Herobrine's in?" River wondered.

"We can do a group teleport," Steve said. "All of us can teleport together at once, and return to the base."

"As for the block," Griffin thought. Her gaze darkened. "We'll throw it into the chasm near our base. "It won't be destroyed by the chasm, but it'll be hard to obtain again. There are things down there...creatures that no one would dare try to fight."

"What's down there?" Jess asked.

Kitsune shook her head. "Nothing good, trust me."

"Well...okay." Jesse decided to let it go for now.

"Let's teleport." The group joined hands, the ones that could teleport placed in between them. Alex grabbed the block that held Herobrine.

There was a flash, and they all disappeared, leaving the fortress.

And there's two more chapters to this story, and then I'm done!  Hope you enjoyed the chapter!
~Athenaᾦ