Prologue

Btw guys, both Jesses are in this book. Female Jesse is Jess and Male Jesse is Jesse.

Seven friends gathered by the destruction of the city. Lightning struck nearby, setting houses on fire. People were screaming, running away, and most lay dead by the ruins. Around it, a man with glowing white eyes chased the living. All around it, people lay dead. They gathered by an amulet, all red, blue, light blue, green, white, black, and gold colors glowing brightly.

"It's too late," one said. His black hair and olive green robes sagged down.

"Not quite yet," said another. His dark blue armor with diamond highlights glinted.

One of them, with a orange beard and hair pulled out a tan-brown colored block, with red, green, and yellow squares like a tic-tac board on each side.

"You still have that?" one asked, her pitch-black hair shadowed in the darkness.

"Yeah."

"Give it to me," another demanded, her golden hair flashing in the light of the TNT and bombs.

She ran out into the chaos. When the man with white eyes saw her, he laughed, approaching her.

"You think you could really defeat me?" he cackled.

The woman was not fazed. Standing firmly, she held up the block. "Yes."

The block glowed bright, and the man gasped in pain. "NO!"

When the light disappeared, the man was gone. "Yes, Herobrine."

She turned back towards her friends.

"If you could do that with the block, why didn't you do it earlier?!" The man with green armor and a bald head.

"Reasons," the golden-haired girl said, tossing the block back. (try saying that 5 times fast XD)

"Don't ever destroy it," the black-haired warned.

"We won't," promised the brown-haired woman with brown and red armor.

******Time skip to a few years later***********************************

"I'M LEAVING!" one yelled. "And I will tell the world."

"No! Please don't!" The ginger-bearded man said.

"There's nothing you can do to stop me!" he yelled back.

"We'll give you all our treasures!" the bald one yelled desperately.

"Are you sure that's a good idea?" the brown-haired engineer asked.

"Stop trying to contradict what I say!" he yelled back.

"Well it's true!" she retorted.

While they were arguing, the olive-robed man stopped for a moment, thinking, and said, "Fine."

The warrior with navy blue armor handed him the five treasures, and he took it, and walked away.

Two people had not said anything during this time, they were simply watching. However, when the Engineer and the Rogue started to pull out their weapons, they stepped in.

"Enough!" yelled the golden-haired, her eyes flashing dangerously and wings wide.

The two stopped, although they were still glaring at each other.

"The Order's falling apart. This is the end of our legend," the ginger-bearded said.

The silver haired replied. "Maybe we should all go live our own lives now."

"What will you do?" the Warrior asked.

"That's for us to know and you to maybe one day find out," she replied.

The Rogue and Engineer turned, and started walking away.

"But we will always be watching," the golden-haired said.

Both of them then turned around and flew off.

*****Time skip to some more time later*******************************

"REUBEN!!!!!!" Both Jesses yelled as their beloved pet fell down the hole.

"AAARRRRRGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!" and, in anger, with one final stroke of the sword, they destroyed the Command Block, resulting in a huge explosion.

And in that explosion, He was finally free.

Hey guys! I'm back! Did you miss me?

Friend: No

Me: -_- Jeez I feel so loved...

Friend: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Me: *sighs I do not own the MCSM characters, only my own.

Friend: Yeah!

Me: I'll be updating this later too  Stay tuned for chapter 1!