Chapter 20: Old and New Friends

Third Person POV.

Alex groaned as she shifted from her spot on the ground. The wounds Herobrine had inflicted had never really healed, only stopped bleeding, and they hurt whenever she moved. But she had the better end, she supposed. Some of Steve's wounds were still bleeding, and Herobrine's daily visits didn't help. His breathing was laboured, occasionally coming in short gasps. Speaking of which, she heard his footsteps echoing down the hall as he appeared.

"How are the injuries?" he said mockingly.

"Fine," Alex snapped.

"They don't look 'fine' to me," he replied, smirking.

"We're fine," Alex snarled, lunging forward against her chains.

"Ugh," Steve shifted slightly (omg try saying that five times fast XD). He stiffened at the sight of Herobrine in front of the cell. "What do you want?!"

"Oh, just to see how my prisoners are doing," he said sadistically. "And to test this new potion experiment."

For a second, Steve's eyes flickered with fear, then returned to his calm gaze. "And......"

Herobrine teleported into the cell, and grabbed Steve, lifting the flask to his lips and forcing it down his throat. Steve choked, trying to spit it out, but it was too late. Herobrine's eyes glowed, and he looked right into Steve's, who started to thrash back and forth, eyes flickering from blue to white. Alex rushed over to him to horror.

"Steve?! Don't let him take over! Fight him!" she yelled shaking him by the shoulders. The panic was evident in her voice.

"ARRGGG! GET OUT OF MY HEAD, HEROBRINE!" Steve shouted, holding his head in pain. Herobrine had stood back, watching with amusement.

Jess's POV.

The silence was starting to get to me. Actually, everyone seemed uncomfortable, and I wasn't sure it was just from the heat. Even Griffin seemed to be on her toes.

"Shouldn't there be like......people, here?" Lukas interrupted.

"Yeah, I don't know why we haven't seen any..." Griffin said, but her voice wavered.

"Doing you even have an idea of where we're going?" I asked.

"Just following my senses," she replied. "But it seems like we're−" she cut off abruptly, staring ahead.

I followed her gaze, and immediately knew why she cut herself off. A destroyed town sat in ruins in front of us.

Jesse's POV.

My first thought while falling through the air was: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My second thought was: I am so going to MURDER Kitsune for doing this.

My third thought was: Maybe I should actually try to glide before I fall into the pit of death.

I twisted myself around, so that I was facing downwards, and immediately the elytra opened up, catching the air, although I was still angled downwards towards the pit. UP, UP, UP!!! I mentally screamed at myself, forcing my body to angle itself so I was looking upward. I attempted a firework, and suddenly, I shot up into the air, catching another whiff of sulfur before safely soaring above the pit. The others had followed my example, Petra muttering several profanities under her breath that didn't need to be repeated. We landed safely on another floating island, the wings closing behind us. Kitsune landed next to us.

"What was that for?!" Petra yelled.

Kitsune shrugged. "Easiest way to learn," she replied. "That's how almost all baby flying creatures learn to fly. Their parents throw them out of the nest."

"Doesn't mean you have to do it to us!" Axel shouted.

"It worked, though."

I couldn't argue with that logic. Soon enough, all of us were at least able to soar from island to island (Although Axel nearly slipped backwards off one, and Olivia nearly fell down with him trying to pull him up).

"So, where do you think the Dragon will be?" I asked as we jumped and soared again.

"I don't know, but I think there's someone I know here that can help," Kitsune replied.

"Who?" Petra asked.

"A friend I met here a long time ago when I visited. Her name's Ruby," she explained.

"So, what does she− DRAGON!!!!!!" Olivia screamed, swerving away. I looked where she had been facing, now noticing a reflective black dragon with red and orange markings.

"Oh, there she is," Kitsune said casually.

"She's not the Dragon, is she?" I asked.

"No, she's a friend. Hey, Ruby!" Kitsune yelled, waving her hand. She swooped over to the nearest island, which was quite big, the rest of us following.

The dragon− Ruby, looked towards us, then flew over. As she came closer, I could notice a large jade pendant around her neck. To my surprise, she changed into a girl with long golden brown hair and hazel grey eyes. She was wearing a thin black jacket and brown cargo pants and teal sneakers. The pendant was still on her neck, just smaller (DragonNadder). She also had a set of elytra on her back.

"Hey Kit, how's life?" she asked.

"It's been okay, I guess. With Herobrine trying to take over the world and all," Kitsune replied, slightly sarcastically. "Speaking of which, can I ask you a favor?"

Now, back to the OC group!

"Umm, who are you?" Mizuko asked.

"Oh, I'm Aisho (LapisWriter)," said the one with the cat. "And the cat's Shelby."

"And I'm River (wolfclanwarriors)," her companion said.

The others introduced themselves.

"So, what brings you to this world?" River asked.

"We're looking for someone, who we heard would be in this world. Celestia?" Rush asked. Her clothing was still dripping with mud.

"Oh, her. I heard she's hard to get to, though, I think we can show you," Aisho replied. "Although you two might what to clean up first," she said, gesturing towards their muddy clothing.

"Good idea," Purple agreed.

I HAVE WRITING TUTORING TODAY AND MY TEACHER'S GONNA MAKE ME WRITE A PIECE OF FANFICTION.  I have no idea whether I should be freaking out in a good or bad way.  (P.S. No adults I know know I write fanfiction)
~Griffinᾦ

Watched (a MCSM fanfic)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें