Sieg XV : And.. we're stuck

"Where's the cruise?!" I asked, still shaking him.

His hand find his temple, he looked hurt. "My head aches. Ugg.." He said closing his eyes.

"We are floating out of nowhere Harry! How could you just--"

"My head hurts! I don't remember anything! I didn't know how we get here or why or anything!!!" He said, pissed.

I crawl back to the other end of the boat and glared at him. Then I stared at the sea. I've seen this in movies, and I'm pretty sure we'll end up in an island. And it's obviously impossible to land in Hawaii, we'll end up in an isolated island.

I turned to Harry, who rested his head on his knees. Still wearing his suit from last night. I'm going to end up in an isolated island with this jerk. How is that even fine?!

"Don't you remember a thing?" I started.

He looked up at me, his eyes half-open. Then his cheeks bloated and he began docking his head out of the boat as he vomits.

"Gross, Harry." I said.

He stared at me again, "Where are we?" He asked again.

"At the sea!! Everything's water!" And I began panicking. I didn't want this to happen, it didn't even occur to me that this can possibly happen in real life. "My brothers are sick worried now.. I didn't even want to start to think of Mom. Uggggg!!" And tears started streaming down my cheeks as I hugged my knees closer to me.

"Are you.. Crying?" Harry asked moving closer.

I put a finger to discourage him of coming closer. When he stopped, I wiped my face with the back of my hand, "How did we end up like this.." I whispered.

I didn't even consider him answering. "I heard you calling my name last night, so I went in to get the emergency boat." He paused, remembering. "But the storm is too strong and the current just drives the boat away from the cruise and I couldn't ... The last thing I remembered was me dragging you in the boat and.. That's it. Everything went black."

"Did someone saw you? Or did you notice someone seeing me being drown? Or you getting the boat out?" I asked continuously.

He thought for it for a moment then shook his head. "I think there's none."

Then every hopes in my heart flew away, "Ugg.. We're so done. We're gonna die here!" I said.

"Die? Now?" He asked, looking around, "Seriously Abigail? We have a lot here!! A lot... Of water." He said it as his tone decreased to silence.

"Don't play games with me now Harry. It's not funny and I'm serious!" I said.

"Oh c'mon! It's not like this didn't happens in movies! We'll be like... Stranded in an island, probably, an isolated one. Then we'll make our own shelter and eat fresh fruits! Or even take a bath in a waterfalls!! What could possibly go wrong?!"

"Everything! Everything Harry!! Because I didn't want to spend even a day in an isolated island with you!!!" I snapped, tears streamed down my face as I struggled to put my emotions to words. "You may be a lot of girl's dream guy, but I'm different. Very different from those girls!" I shouted.

I was sorry, but I knew I only said nothing but the truth. I turn to bury my face on my knees again. Now I'm starting to miss Mom and even my silly brothers. I wonder if they're looking for me right now. Of course, they are. I didn't even want to think about them worrying so much for me. I want to go home.. I want to go home.. I even started thinking of school. Tiffany.. Edward..

Edward. I wonder if he even knew we were missing. Or if he even had a pang of worry when he was informed that I was missing.

"Tell me what you're thinking.." I heard Harry's voice, a little more distant now. He must be on the other end of the boat.