Sieg I : Sieg Academy

"Sieg Academy" is what's written on the arch of the entrance.

From there, I could say that I'm different from the other students. We're different. I heard shrieks from girls wearing black uniform on the center aisle. I turned to look at who they are shrieking for.

It was Louis. He's no longer wearing his complete uniform, although the coat remains. He coldly stared at me as he passed by me. It gives me shiver to even lock my stare to his. I watch him walked passed the girls carrying his sports bag and holding his soccer ball.

"Hey!!" I heard a raspy voice from behind.

"You playing today?" A guy, with brunette-colored hair told the guy from behind.

I turned to see the guy he's talking to. Of course just by the voice I know it was Niall. The smile on his face curved as he approaches his friend. He's no longer wearing his complete uniform too, he's carrying his guitar I never seen before. He took a quick glance at me but didn't approached.

I stood there blankly, thinking of what I might see next. It was Liam. He came from the inside of the campus and I see him leave, surely without starting his first class. Unlike them, he wears the complete uniform. He wears the vest perfectly and carries the coat with his bare hands. I watch him as he wore his Ray Ban glasses and rode his car.

As I watched him leave, I saw Zayn smirked. He's standing still next to me, completely not wearing the uniform. He's the one who drove me here. I was about to ask him what's going on when he turned to look at me.

He reached for a hand shake, I stared at him dumbfoundedly. "Hey, I'm Zayn, a senior and an intern teacher."

"Zay--" before I could finish, he interrupted.

"Here's your bag." He handed me, "Do I receive a thank you for driving you here?" He asked, formally.

I was about to sarcastically answer him when his eyes shows that he's not joking. I want to badly ask him about what's happening. I just nodded and when he was about to leave me. He turned and said, "We don't know each other inside the vicinity of this school. That's the second rule." He said. He turned his back to me and before I could ask what's the first rule, he sensed me. "Don't talk to One... That's the first rule."

He left me speechless. What One? Who's One?

"We're worried, Abby." He said turning to me. The picture of Louis, Niall and Liam ignoring me came flashing back, worried? "Just follow what your brothers say. Don't talk to One. Please." He begged, but didn't wait for my answer and step inside the campus and completely turned to a different person.

I stared at my bag I am holding on to.. how did it turned out like this?

I woke up a little bit early than I should have. But I left my room and headed downstairs, where I found my Mom happily preparing our breakfast. The clock ticks 6:38.

"Look who's excited!" Mom would tease me.

I just ignored her and asked, "Where are they?"

She just shrugged smiling, "Of course.. Still asleep." She answered.

I smiled back and sat on the dining chair. I started digging in without waiting for them. Mom would accompany me with little chats, she would tell me stuffs about being a student back then. But this time, she knew that I'm not just a normal student.

"Honey.." She reached for my hand, I looked up at her. "This school is not just any normal school, you know that right?" I nodded, "But your brothers will be there, so.. I'm asking you a favor."