Sieg V : Harry Styles

As I was heading down the corridor of the Rieche. I find myself being bumped by different people wearing black well-worn uniforms. Then I bumped to someone I didn't expect to be standing there, she's wearing the same uniform as mine.

"Hey dipwit!" She said brushing her skirt.

"Why aren't you in class?" I asked, puzzled.

"Wasn't I supposed to be asking you that?" She asked crossing her arms putting her weight on her other foot.

"Look, let's go back now." I said grabbing her arms.

"I ditched the class, I can't go back. More like I won't." She said stubbornly.

"Why would you that?" I asked.

"I don't like intimidating the Rieches without a companion you know. It's no fun." She said smirking, "the time I sensed you weren't coming, I ditched class when Mr. Bourne wasn't looking."

"Your absence is not something someone would just looked by." I said.

"I know, that's why we're going to grab some drink right?" She excitedly said grabbing my arms to hers.

We ended up on the same place we first had our first drink. The soccer field. But this time I was the one who offered a soda. She accepted it with a warm smile.

"I.. I think I owe you an explanation." I started sitting next to her, both my hands clasped on the soda.

"For what?" She asked.

I looked at her, I want to tell her that she's making it hard for me, harder than it should be. I released a heavy sigh, and started. Avoiding most of her gaze. "This morning, I just want to say that what you saw and what's made up on your mind is not the real thing. It's not like I'm dating him, after everything the friendship we built up..."

"Then.." She interrupted, I couldn't look at her eyes. It's hard, harder now. I just distant my gaze farther.

"I don't know if I should be telling you this but, remember that I'm telling you this because you're my sister. And I trust you more than anyone else with this okay?" I didn't wait for her to response, I continued. "Louis.. Is my brother." And it feels like every ton of weight I've been carrying the whole time was unloaded off of my shoulder.

"And.. Liam, and Niall.. And Zayn" She added.

"Yeah, that three t--" I turned to her. "Ohmygash!!" I covered my face. "Have you read it on my face?! Am I that obvious!? I'm gonna get killed for sure!" I said stomping.

She laughed, as if she could roll literally on the field and she would just laugh the whole time. "Oh my gosh! You should have seen your face!!! You were so trembling nervous I'm sorry I can't stop laughing!" And she bursted another laugh until not a single noise came out of her mouth but she just kept clapping.

My face reddened, "h..how did you know?" I asked.

"I'm Tiffany, silly!" She said the obvious. "Of course I would know! Tiffany, the daughter of the owner of this school! Point any person out there." She said motioning to the group of Liber group studying on the garden of the school. "And I could name him, even his last name. His weight, age and height. A little of their family background. I was pretty proud of your brothers, they were four, blood-related and still, hold ranks everyone has ever wanted. And then your came along. Now, five. Your lastname covers half of the Bauge. Your parents must be very proud. Sorry for your father."

I was shocked, thinking how dumb I was. Of course, after what she just said about Dale, I wouldn't be surprise that she knows our family line. She knows everything, everyone as long as it is related to this school of hers. On the other hand, I was happy. That I wouldn't have to keep secrets from her. Because to her, there are actually no secrets.