Sieg IX : Group Study

It's been a week since Dia de Bauge. And I still find myself using the walls as a guide to the exit of this dark room. I couldn't concentrate on my studies, the teacher would say things that doesn't sound English to my ears. My head aches like there's a screw hitting it hard. With all my sighs, I might have really exhaled all the happiness from me.

I felt like Tiffany's avoiding me. She attended Math class only once and she have this aura that she's not in the mood to talk. I desperately want to ask her about what happened to Harry's house. Didn't she find anything? Didn't she asked Harry for an explanation? Or she did get one but she just doesn't want to share it with me? I felt bad to feel that it's the latter. Before she completely leaves the class, I tried to ask her.

"Tiffany," I called out, she turned to look at me with distress. "Uhh.." I started hesitating, but I knew if I didn't ask, I wouldn't be able concentrate on anything this coming days. "What happened to Harry's place?" I asked, " did you found out something?"

She looks hesitant to answer, but she just shrugged, "None. None at all." But her face just made things worrisome for me, she does looked like she doesn't want to share any word to me.

"I-if.. You found out anything. Will you tell me?" It sounds like a plead.

She nodded and left. I let out another sigh and made my way to my next class.

My brothers have actually turn back to normal. They don't seem to be affected by the fact about Harry and Edward. That made me start to worry that maybe I was the only one who cares. But it just doesn't let me sleep and understand any word my teacher is talking about in front of the class. But I guess this is the right time to ask Zayn again about it. It happened when we were having breakfast one morning, everyone was there.

"Zayn." I started, he looked up to me. "Then what is the reason you all don't want me to talk to Harry?" I sound like I'd really like to talk to Harry and it made Zayn's forehead creased.

"Because he's.. He is Harry. That's just it." Zayn answered after a moment.

"I can't hate him because he's just Harry." I answered back.

"Are we going to start this conversation again?" Louis said from the corner of my eye.

"And are you not giving me a different answer after all, I've met Harry right in front of you." I answered.

"Because he is plain rude, Abby." Liam said calmly. "That time, everyone's worried about where have you've gone. And we don't want you to be alone with this very rude person. Do you want to worry your brothers just like that time?" He asked.

That made me looked down and didn't know how to answer. But one thing is for sure, Harry's attitude is a reason why they don't want me to get close to him. But it doesn't mean it is the main reason. I know that there's something more to him that I have to know. Annd if Tiffany couldn't help me, then I'll find out myself.

I had classes with Biology. And it made my heart pound faster to find a familiar face in the class. Edward. Sitting on the seat reserved for the classmate that has been absent for a week. I learned that he was actually the Edward in my Biology class. And it made the whole class unease to find two Bauges who looks like they don't get along in a class. It was a good luck to find myself sitting farther and way on the back from his seat. I could snatch a glimpse of him without him noticing, unless he'll look back.

I didn't know what made him attend classes again. But when the teacher asked us to look for a partner for an activity in Lab. Everyone knows that we, the Bauges, should be sticking to each other right now. But Edward, who started attending class, stormed to the door and left the class. Hanging me there to find another suitable partner. From that day on, I never seen him attend Biology again.