Sieg XII : The most attractive man on earth

I was not really in the mood to attend Biology class. But I knew it will not be healthy for me to keep on skipping class since quarterly exams are just around the corner. I dragged myself to class and sat at the most cornered and end row of the seats.

After a couple of minutes, Edward entered the room. And of course, buzzling and murmuring of girls occupied the room. After a few students enetered the room, the teacher arrived.

Mr. Connor, our Biology teacher is a little bit young compared to other subject teachers. Contrary to his age, he is very smart. He just knew everything the students would ask, that's why I didn't hesitate to ask sometimes. Since he knew almost everything about his subject.

He usually starts his class by telling us the page of the e-book we are to have the discussion for the day. But this time, he started differently and it caught everyone's attention when we were all busy taking out our tablets.

"Class, starting now, a very important person will be joining our classes everyday. It is my privilege, and of course the class' privilege to welcome this very important person.."

And of course, who would be the most important person inside this campus?

"Harry.." Mr. Connor said, and everyone applaud.

Much to applaud, everyone was shock, if it is rare to have two Bauges in class. What would you expect of three? And two of them is just so identical. Who wouldn't be caught in shock?!

"Now, which seat would you like to take?" Mr. Connor asked.

Harry stood there like a Vogue model. He doesn't look like he needs to think. He just let out a smirk and, without a doubt, pointed the seat next to me. I rolled my eyes as he said, "The seat next to Fourth."

Mr. Connor seemed surprise, "Wouldn't you like to sit next to your brother?"

And everyone's eyes turned to Edward, who doesn't seem to care about what's happening inside the class. He just kept on playing with his pen. And he looked up as if saying, what are you looking at?

"If I'd wear a contact lens same as the color of his eyes sitting next to him, would you dare tell us which is which?" Harry simply answered.

"Uhh.. I.." Mr. Connor seemed undecided. Because even I, wouldn't be able to tell them separately.

"And I didn't think to force myself to someone who doesn't seem to like me. I'd better sit next to someone beautiful, right?" Harry said, and everyone stared at me, but I didn't mind them, I just glared at Harry.

I'm going to kill you. I muttered to my mind.

"Do as you please." Mr. Connor agreed.

He took the seat next to me as everyone followed Harry by their eyes. When he is comfortable seated he turned to me and smiled, then turned to the board and acted like he's ready to listen to the discussion.

Mr. Connor even have to call everyone's attention before announcing the designated page we are to have the discussion.

"Ok, now I am going to leave yourselves with a partner. And you will start to discuss the content by yourself and answer the foll--"

"I take you." I immediately grabbed the arms of the guy in front of me. "We'll be partners--"

"No." Harry, from my side, grabbed my hand away from the guy. "You're my partner."

"Why would you?" I said snatching my hand back, "why don't you grab other girls there?!"

"Why would I grab other girls if I could grab you and be my partner?" He asked.