Sieg X : Rain

"Don't follow him." Zayn muttered behind me as I motioned to follow Edward. I just stopped and sighed.

Every guard has actually opened their black umbrellas to protect us from the rain. And they walked us to the inside's car. It's almost the same as the one earlier, but it's wider now that Edward has left the group.

"So, what are you going to do about that kid?" Cath asked.

"But he came right?" Niall said trying to bright up the atmosphere. I turned to him and gave him a Thank You smile.

We all knew that the decision will be under Tiffany. And she looked as bothered as everyone. After the whole sense of Gio's theory, it crushed down like a skyscraper. Tiffany might really want to help Edward by siding Harry. But after what she had heard from Edward:

"Get me out of that school. Please. I'm begging you, get me out of the Bauges."

I'm wondering what Tiffany's thinking. And what she would do.

We arrived at the mansion of Styles. It's as wonderful as it looks like from the outside of the gate. It looks like what you ever imagined a palace looks like when you were a kid. Comfy sofas that has been sewn by hand, details are made of gold, large mirror reflecting almost half of the living room, expensive vases and paintings. And on the sofa, sits a very beautiful woman wearing a white dress, her hair curled beautifully, lips are painted red and her long eyelashes are so black. My heart started thumping fast.

"Mom.." Harry greeted the woman. The woman turned and a sly smile twitch on her lips.

"Harry!" She stood up and hugged his son tightly as if they haven't seen each other for a long time. "And of course, your friends. Tiffany!" She turned to Tiffany and they exchanged kisses on cheeks. Gio and Cath seemed to be familiar to Harry's Mom as they stare straight at her. My brothers showed respect and introduced myself. But I find myself just standing there, staring blankly at Harry's Mom. It's not her perfect and beautiful face that stunned me. Her physical appearance looked so wicked, with the empty wine glass she left on the table. But her face shows calmness, kindness.

"What a beautiful girl." She said when I met her eyes.

I felt Liam stood on my back as Harry's Mom approached me. She smiled at me, and all I could do was stare back at her. Her skinny white arms motioned to hold me. And when she finally got grasp of my arms with her hands and nails painted red. She stared at me as she was about to kiss me on the cheek.

But before that happened, something occured. Something thundered on my mind. And I started to scream, my head started to produce so many images that my mind couldn't manage to absorb all of it. I landed on my knees and before I could hit my head on the floor, my brothers surrounded me in worry.

"Abby, what's wrong?!" Liam asked.

"Is something wrong?" Niall said supporting me by holding my arms.

I started blinking my eyes faster. Trying to digest where am I. Then, a woman kneel in front of me. Her eyes full of worry, she held my face by both of her hands.

"Are you ok sweetie?" She asked. The words echoed in my head. I stared at her deep green eyes, almost the same as Harry's but it's darker.

"I.." I started, I find myself searching for the images in my mind. But not a single image came flashing back. "I'm fine." I finally answered, "my head started to ache.. But I'm fine. I'll be fine."

"We can go home, Abby. If you want to." Lou offered.

I shook my head, "I'll be fine. No need to worry." I said assuring them