Sieg XIII : Gold Card

After the lunch break, I attended the next subject but didn't attended the preceeding subjects. Since I knew I wouldn't be able to focus on the discussion and attending the class would be just tiring.

"I heard you didn't attend a lot of subjects today. Including my subject. What would be the reason of it?" Zayn started when I was in the midst of daydreaming one time while we were eating dinner.

I looked up at Zayn, "What?" I asked. I wasn't able to catch up what he said.

"You've been acting strange lately Abigail." Niall said, I flinched by what he called me.

"I.. I just wasn't able to hear it. Could you just repeat it, Zayn?" I asked.

"I repeated it twice." Zayn answered. "Quarterly exam is after two weeks Abby, I didn't want to hear you dropping out of the ten." Zayn finished, standing up and leaving the dining place excusing himself.

"He's just worried Abby." Mom said reaching for my free hand, "He wants to see you valuing your worth of the school. As much as possible he wants to reside the five of you in a single building. You have to understand him, sweetheart."

I nodded. "I understand him Mom." I said, "I really am careless the last few days. I'm sorry for worrying everyone." The three of my other brothers smiled and so did Mom.

And that night, the same dream haunted me. But this time, the image of me beside my father inside the car just gets clearer and clearer every night. It seems like it's convincing me that I was really there. And I don't see the worth of knowing that I was there. I don't understand.

And I just wake up every night screaming, sweating and couldn't sleep back. I would just wake up and there would be a glass of milk on the bedside table.

"You were screaming One's name." Zayn said from the sofa. Oh, I almost forgot. After the night I had the nightmare, my brothers are alternating to sleep inside my room so if I woke up someone would be there.

"I was screaming who's name again?" I asked Zayn.

"Harry Styles. You were crying out his name." I flinched by the mention of his whole name. I stared at him, why would I scream his name out? "You're dreaming of One?" He asked.

I shook my head without hesitation. "No. I dreamed the same dream... I don't know why.. Harry.." I muttered.

He stared back at me, examining if I am telling the truth. But, I am telling the truth. All I remember is that I was dreaming the same dream for the last couple of nights. And tonight isn't different.

He finally nodded. "Can you sleep back?" He asked.

I hesitated then answered, "I think I still can." I answered then crawl back to the sheets.

"Good night." Zayn said crawling back to his sheets too.

I just nodded and stared at the darkness until sleep found me. This time, no dream haunted me.

"Hey Abby!" I turned to see Tiffany waving a white sheet of paper, as far as I see, as she run towards my direction. She has been back to normal the last few days, she now talk to me in Math class and sometimes we have lunch together.

"What's the school's fuzzing about?" I asked, entering the password of my locker. Ever since I entered the campus, everyone seemed excited, some seemed disappointed and a lot is actually whining.

Tiffany looked around, I turned to her and noticed that a crowd has started filling the hallway. They murmur and fuzz about something I don't actually understand. Then Tiffany waved her right hand with the white paper. And closely, it isn't just a white paper. It is a card embedded with "Zlato Leoi Co.". The company of Styles. But I still don't get it.