Chapter 36 Game Over

It has literally been ages but I hope you guys enjoy this chapter.

***************************************

"We have found her. We have found Trina." James said.

All the giddiness I had felt from dissipated into something I couldn't fathom.

Before we could bombard him with all the questions of her recent presence, he pointed back towards the door he had come from. He soon rushed back outside.

As soon as we reached the door, Ashton stormed past us to Trina. A lot of people had crowded around her but a mere growl from Ashton had people cowering away. As the crowd cleared, we saw Ashton holding a bruised Trina. She had marks all over her body. Some of them were gashing out blood as well.

Ashton had tears pooled around his eyes as he kissed Trina's forehead and pulled her unconscious body closer to himself. He grunted out at pack doctors who took over and took her to the pack hospital.

The crowd disappeared after Ashton's run to the hospital along with the doctors. We looked at James in question to which he replied,

"They had found her near pack borders."

"Any leads on who might have done that and what exactly did they hurt her with so bad?" Cameron asked.

"No, there is no smell whatsoever over her that we could identify as any other pack or rogue with. Maybe hunters really did this. That leaves us with only one weapon, silver." One of the pack guards replied, mortified at the last part.

A heavy silence settled upon us as all of us thought through all that had happened in the past few minutes. A wretched look took over both Cameron and Sam's face.

"Why would they let her live if they could have just ended her life to win over Ashton?" Sam asked out aloud.

"We really don't know anything other than the fact that she's here now." James said.

All the commotion that was happening around just disappeared. The kids were taken inside by their mothers; all the other adults had rushed away. The day felt heavy.

Sam's hand clutched mine tight and it was only a moment until I was in his arms. He shivered a little and drew me close further into him.

Not knowing what to do, Sam just tugged my hand and led me to our room. Both of us looked at each other but as if we couldn't see the other person. The room was clouded with tension and as if every breath felt heavy.

"You shouldn't have come here with me." Sam said as he came towards me. He held me tight. I looked at him. His deep blue irises had pooled in with worry.

"Nothing is going to happen to me. Relax! We're going to figure out who is behind all this." I told Sam as I placed my hands on his shoulders and rubbed them to soothe him. His shoulders relaxed a little but he just couldn't let go of his worries. So, I did what he always does to distract me.

I kissed him. Hard. He responded back, almost immediately. I tugged at his hair as he pulled me in closer. We pulled apart for a brief second to breathe only to go back to kissing each other. It almost felt surreal like it did every single time.

I don't know if it was because of my own fears of losing him or if I was still trying to distract him but for the first time in a long while, I took the first step and tugged up his T-shirt. He complied and that was all it took to turn on his own animalistic urges. He tugged up my own without giving me enough time to respond. He dove in to ravish my neck.

Every single bite stung hard but he was in no mood to slow down. He kissed and bit every single inch until he reached the mounds of my chest. He hungrily tore apart my bra. He grabbed one of my boobs as he sucked and bit hard on the other.

I moaned out loud. This pushed him further as he bit on harder. I had never seen him so wild.

He picked me up to a point where my breasts were conveniently, right in front of his face. He continued to suck as his arms held me up. I didn't realize that we had moved away from the door until he dropped me on the bed.

I bounced on the bed once until I was pressed down and squished under his weight. He looked at me for a brief second, his eyes had turned darker. There was an urgency in his actions as his hands went down my chests to my navel and further down to my ass. He took off his own pants after he pulled down mine.

I felt him hover me again as he slammed himself in me. I gasped at the feeling. But there was no time to adjust as he pulled in and slammed back in harder. He grabbed me all over with each thrust and each moan.

I pulled him for another kiss. Our lips synced with the rhythm of the thrusts until he came right after me.

He fell right on top of me after he finished. He didn't hold me today for a few minutes like he usually did. We were both lost in ecstasy and our thoughts until I pulled at him.

"I can't lose you." He whispered, his voice muffled against my shoulders.

"Sierra, they have found another note!" James cried out as he barged in inside our room, his voice shook as he struggled to speak any further. Sam pulled the duvet over me quickly and growled out at James.

He handed it over to Sam who wore a pair of shorts quickly. It read,

"Game over. Time to die."