Chapter 25 That Felt.. Amazing

So sorry to let the story hanging on for too long. But I am back now. I promise to complete this story. Happy reading till then.
***************

"Th-the graveyard? But why?" I asked, stuttering.

"Yes, the graveyard. Where dead bodies are buried and where ghosts linger. Bu ha ha." He said and let out an evil laugh.

I let out a gasp and hit his chest. "You are so mean." I said.

"Still you love me." He said and smirked.

"But seriously where are we going?" I asked.

"Patience Princess. You'll know anyway when we reach, what's the rush?" He said. I huffed but sat anyway, on the passenger seat.

We had been going on for a while and chatting along the way. I felt it would be useless to ask the same question again so I let it go, after all, I know he would never take me somewhere I don't wish to be neither he would hurt me. I feel like if it had been Ashton, I couldn't have been just as sure even though we would have had mate bond.

I couldn't help but smile at how it was good that I got rejected minus the pain. I would have never gotten Sam otherwise.

I shake my head. I shouldn't even be thinking of him. He doesn't even deserve that.

"You know I do wish I knew what got you smiling like mad. I hope reason is your oh-so-awesome mate" He said and winked at me.

"So cocky." I muttered loud enough for him to hear.

"Yes, yes. Now tell me." He said.

"Patience Sam patience. I'll tell you once we reach. What's the rush?" Now it was my turn to smirk and his turn to huff.

In next few minutes, he took a turn on a dirt path. After being on the path for another 10 minutes or so, we halted.

Both of us got out and ahead of us was a cliff. Crystal clear water beneath the cliff. The edge of the cliff was surrounded by trees. It looked like an opening to the water.

"It's really beautiful in here." I said in awe. I always loved greenry. No words could describe the beauty of the place around me. It calmed me, made me happy.

"I knew you would like it that's why I brought you here." He said.

"How did you get to know of this place? It looks like not a lot of people know about it." I asked.

"I didn't. Will's dad did. He had brought me here when they had found me." He said, his words came out in short ragged breaths. I could hear his heart beating so fast all of a sudden even though we were a few metres apart.

No, I didn't wish to ask what had happened and why. Not now at least. I didn't think he would want questions. He looked a lot like me when I sat under that tree after I had gotten rejected. He needed comfort and I was going to give him that.

I moved closer and placed my hand on his cheek. He leaned in on my hand and closed his eyes. Both of us stood like that for a while. His breath eventually got down to normal and then he opened his eyes.

I looked at him lovingly and put my arms around him.

"Will's dad thought nature would help me. I was troubled back when my parents died. They were killed. I was little back then. Ro-rouges had attacked them. A lot of rouges. I was at home and they had gone for a run together. I wish I had been there. I wished I had fought for them. I know I wouldn't have survived, that's what everybody keeps on telling me but I can't get rid of the guilt. Not when I know that they might have had the slightest chance to live if I had been there, if I had tried" He kept on mumbling, his body shaking with every word he spoke. I tried to speak but as if he wasn't able to listen to me. A classic idea came in my mind.

I pulled away from but he kept on mumbling so I held his face and kissed him and pulled away.

He stopped and looked at me in shock. It took him seconds to recover. But as soon as he did, his lips were on mine in a flash. He kissed me with passion, with pain in such a fervour that had my toes curling. He pulled me closer by my waist and I was on my tip toes.

Unfortunately, we had to pull apart because we had run out of breath.

"That felt" before I could finish, Sam said, "Amazing" and grinned.

He pulled me close again and kissed me. He held me close when he pulled apart next, our noses touching.

"Thank you." He mumbled, close to my lips.

"Never blame yourself ever again." I said sternly.

"You sure are picking up my habits." He said and chuckled and pulled me along the edge.

"Strip." He said as he started taking off his clothes.

"No" I said stubbornly. I didn't wish to show my body right now.

"Sierra what did I tell you about being ashamed of your body?" He said, his eyes turning dark.

"Still. NO!" I said.

"No, no, no, stop." I kept screaming but he still threw me down in the water.

I went down and down. It seemed endless until I reached bottom and kicked my way up. One thing I don't like is water, especially deep water. I glared at Sam who was still up and smirking my way and gulped when I saw his sculpted chest and legs.

Our mate is so hot, my wolf said to me.

Okay, don't let me turn red please, I thought.

Too late honey, my wolf said and snorted.

He dived in next and came up soon.

I should really work on my body, I thought.

You should totes do that, I cringed at that.

Stop trying to sound hipster. It doesn't suit you, I said to my wolf. Then she blocked me out. I rolled my eyes at her.

"Was it necessary to throw me?" I narrowed my eyes at him.

"You should have listened to me." He said and shrugged.

"Jerk" I said and started getting out of water angrily. He followed me.

"Hot jerk" He replied.