Chapter 22 Revenge Is Sweet

Ignore the mistakes and enjoy reading. This chapter is dedicated to @cavinmiller . He is my friend, my support. 

*********************************************************************** 

Sam's POV-

I opened the door by kicking it with my leg and settled Sierra on the bed.

"So what were you stuck in?" I questioned.

"What?" she asked.

"I meant what were you stuck in doing before dinner?" I cleared.

"Oh you know just some stuff" she said. I gave her a look saying that she clearly needed to elaborate.

"I-I I was actually doing homework" she stuttered out. That was quick to pick up that she was lying but for the time being, I thought to let it be. She would explain when she thinks it's the right time to.

"You know what I want an ice cream!" she suddenly said and so excitedly that I found it hard to believe that she was just talking about an ice cream. But then again girls can be excited over nothing.

"We can surely go to the kitchen and get ice cream for you" I stated.

"No no, we are going to Ben and Jerry's", she said.

"But you can also take the ice cream from the kitchen. It'll save us a lot of time" I said, really not willing to go out. A puppy face from her was all it took for me to finally agree to take her out for ice cream.

"Fine, let's go" I said.

I took my car keys and was on my way out but she interrupted and said with twinkle in her, "Let's walk to there."

I agreed. We walked out to the Ben and Jerry's which is at a 15 minute walk from pack house. Indeed, it was a really good time to go out for a walk as cool breeze was blowing. The weather was really calm. Sierra's hand found her way to mine. Her hand was small and warm compared to my big and cold hand.

On her way, she told me about what she did today and things. She also asked me about my next project. To which I told her that it was in south, to help a little pack and that I had to leave next week.

As soon as we reached the Ben and jerry's she immediately rushed to the counter and asked for a cookie dough and I asked for a chocolate fudge brownie because who doesn't loves chocolate flavor?

We sat down on one of the benches outside the shop and were devouring our ice creams when I saw Sierra suddenly lean towards me quickly and lick my ice cream.

"Not fair. Eat your own ice cream." I said in a fake strict tone.

"Why? It's my mate's ice cream. I do have a right to consider it as my own" she said in a matter-of-fact tone.

"Then I've the right to do this as well" I said and licked the ice cream from the side of her mouth. She gasped at the contact and shoved me lightly.

"Not fair" she muttered.

"Life isn't fair, darling" I said and winked.

As soon as we finished our ice creams, we headed back to the pack house hand-in-hand. We decided to call it a day since it was a week day and she had school next day. Sierra went to change in the bathroom while I did the same in our room. I removed my T shirt and changed into some sweat pants.

After changing, I went to bed and closed my eyes and waited for Sierra to come out so that I can sleep with her in my arms.

"I see you're all hot and naked here for me" I heard a deep, husky and manly voice whisper in my ear. I opened my eyes quickly and to find that it was guy from the dining room who jumped above me before I could even react and caught my arms and he was leaning down to probably kiss me.

I pushed the guy off me and flipped us so that I was at the top and threw a hard punch at his face. I pinned his hand beside his head just as I was about to pull one of my hand away from his and throw another punch at him, I heard Sierra's voice from my left side, where the bathroom door was,

"Sam what is happening?"

"See you later. It was really fun baby" that guy said and kissed my cheek and easily pushing me off him, taking the advantage where my mouth was gaping open and I was too shocked to do anything.

"What is this Sam? You were with him" I saw evident shock on Sierra's face. Heck I was even more shocked than her. I knew that guy was pervert but he would go to this level wasn't expected. While I was collecting my own thoughts, I saw Sierra running out of our room.

I ran after. She misunderstood all of it. I'm not gay, I'm straight as hell.

"Sierra wait. Sierra just listen to me. Sierra please, it wasn't what it seemed. I don't even know that guy. Sierra wait up please" I kept on saying.

I finally caught her arm and turned her around. Her face looked so sad and broken, it was all because of me.

"You could've rejected me too. I would have left you alone if I knew that you were not interested in girls. Why didn't you tell me Sam? Why did you lie to me? Sam I trusted you and you-you", I cutted her in between.

"It's not what seemed. I don't even know him. That guy just came and jumped on me and started going all over me. I pushed him off me and I was beating the shit out of him when you came. You misinterpreted the situation."

" Oh really! You didn't know him but you were talking to him during dinner. He was right beside you." She argued.

"So? Does that implies I liked him so much that I'll become gay for him? He was trying to touch my crotch during dinner and I was telling him to f*cking take his filthy hands off me but he kept on doing it again and again. That's all  we talked about." I told her truthfully.

"But you didn't tell me before neither you said anything to anyone about it." she said. Ugh! Why is she so persistent to believe that I'm gay or that I cheated on her?

"That's because I didn't wish to create a scene. I didn't know that he would go this far." I said.

"Oh yeah sure you didn't wish to create it a scene but guess what you did create a scene in our bedroom" she said emphasizing our.

"Ugh! Sierra" I cried out.

That's when I heard a chuckle coming from the girl standing in front of me  and then she just started laughing so hard that she was clutching her stomach. Can you f*cking believe it? A f*cking chuckle? Earlier, she was crying and accusing me of something that I didn't do and here she is suddenly laughing.

That's when realization hit me. I scowled. This was all a part of her plan.

"Sierra you have 5 seconds before I tackle you down and kill you" I said in a threatening. That was when she started to run and I chased her like a mad man on a mission.

**********************************************************************

Hey guys I was really disappointed with last chapter but I hope you guys like this one. I would be really thankful if you can give me feedback about how this chapter was or where I have to improve my writing, anything.

P.S. We are close to 90k, a really big thanks for all those who read, vote and comment on this story.

Love ya,

EvanescentLives