Chapter 8 Rogue

Sorry guys I wanted to make this chapter longer, but I had to write this chapter 4 times because it got deleted again and again. I haven't updated in a month. I'm really very sorry. Enjoy reading and ignore the mistakes. 

[A/N- I have changed Sierra's best friend's name from Sam to Andy, just to avoid confusion.]  

Dedicated to- katdrake2, iki167175 and AsmaKhatri2

**************************************************************************

Raymond's P.O.V.-

"ROGUE" We all said

Cameron was with a girl, expecting us to introduce each other but none of us said anything. She was just shocked as we were. She is a rogue. We were all glaring, she seemed a bit afraid of us. But the bell rang and she and  Cameron turned to leave.

"Bye guys, I'll introduce you later" Cameron said and left us.

"What are we going to do, Alpha?" Tom asked.

"What we do each time, simple" he said and shrugged.

We went to our separate ways for our classes. My first was literature. It all went like usual. Next was history, I went inside and some of the pack members were already there, they were having a serious conversation.

I went to listen what they were saying. They were all talking about the new girl, the rogue.

"Ray, is she a new pack member?" a girl asked me, maybe her name is Sasha or something.

"But if she was a new pack member, we would have known it" said another girl.

"Maybe she just came here or something like that", third girl said.

They began bickering but I stopped them, "Alpha said he'll deal with it".

Just as I finished saying there came that smell of fresh roses. All our heads snapped in the direction of the smell. She was standing there, she seemed a bit nervous and it was obviously because of our death stares. She sat in the front maybe to avoid us. One thing she doesn't know now is that she won't be able to do that for long.

We can't do anything to her during classes, humans and teachers will be suspicious. So we will catch her at the end of school.

Periods flew by and lunch came.

I was going to cafeteria when I saw her moving outside I thought it was best if we caught her before she could do anything. I mind linked Tom, Ronald, Damien and alpha Will

'Rogue's going out of school grounds, we should catch her.'

They all said yes and were on the way to school gates and they were all there after a minute. We went towards her direction, she was just a few meters away from school when Tom put the cloth with chloroform in her mouth and Damien grabbed her wrists. Then Ronald carried her in bridal style to my car with others and me behind him. I unlocked my car and Ronald put her in the back seat. They went to their cars and we all went back to pack house. As soon as I reached pack house, I carried her inside the pack house and to the basement where we keep all the rogues that we catch. All were waiting in living room of the pack house for her to wake up except Tom who was watching her down in the basement. We all were talking about increasing protection on pack boundaries but everybody had an unanswered question in their minds.

'How did she became friends with Cameron and how did she enrolled in our school?'

Just on the cue Cameron came into house. But before anybody could say anything Ronald asked him,"What are you doing here, shouldn't you be at school?". Ronald is what we call a school freak, he won't miss school unless it is something pack related. He goes ninja on everybody who skips and gives a lecture on how school is necessary than hanging around and how there are people who wish to go to school but aren't able to.

"Cam is here so we could know about the rogue" Alpha said.

"Rogue, I don't know about any rogue" Cam said totally unaware of his newest friend who is werewolf and that too a rogue. He is cursed since birth. He has all the werewolf senses except smell, he can't smell werewolves and so he can't determine if a person is a rogue or pack member.

"Oh you don't know, the one you are friends with" Damien spat. But Cameron was still confused, realization drawn to Damien and then he continued softly." The one you brought to introduce to us". Then Cameron realized that who everybody was talking about.

Cameron's P.O.V.-

"She can't be a rogue" I said.

I was shocked, Sierra can't be a rogue. No, she just moved here because her boyfriend dumped her, so this means that this may be a lie.

"So how do you two know each other" Raymond asked

"We met at Danny's ......." I told them the whole story how I met her, her enrollment in school, everything. After 4 hours Tom mind linked us to come down in the basement.

We went down and saw her tied in ropes, moving her hands and legs to free from ropes, but no use. Her face red from all the yelling. It would be a lie if I said that she didn't looked like a freaking tomato.

She was shouting hundreds of curse words. She hasn't seen us coming yet. She turned her head towards our direction. As soon as she saw me, she pleaded me with her eyes to free her but I didn't miss that hint of confusion too.

****************************

Love ya,

cuteangel90