Chapter 20

Yoongi's POV:
I kiss her roughly, pushing her thick ass so that we're as close as we can be. Our tongues fight for dominance, and I quickly take it. She sometimes pretends that she likes to be dominant, but I know she can't stand it. She starts running her hands up and down my chest and begins unbuttoning my shirt. I get off her lips, but only to breathe. I then start sucking her neck, and there's a light mark Taehyung left on it. I  suck where the mark is, hard, leaving my own larger and darker mark over it, showing him who she belongs to.
"Ahh," she groans and grinds herself against me, her boobs shoved against my front.
Oh god, she's magic. She finished unbuttoning my shirt, so she pushes off my shoulder and arms to reveal my chest.
"Off, off," I say, unhooking myself from her neck to pull her sweatshirt off from her body.
"These too," I say, picking her up and standing her on the ground, and she slides her shorts off.
I quickly undo my belt and throw it across the room, then rip my pants off and throw those too. I'm now in my boxers, and she's in her bra and panties. Her bra can barely contain her C cup breasts.
"Lay down," she commands. She can be dominant when she wants too, though.
"Whatever you say baby," I say, and make my way to the middle of the bed.
Before I can even lay all the way down, she straddles me and pushes me down. She starts sucking on my stomach, and slowly makes her way up, leaving dark marks the whole way. She kisses my jaw, and I place my hands on her ass.
"Baby," I moan, rolling my head back a little. I can feel her smirk against my neck.
"Get out of these," she demands, pulling at my boxers.
I lift up just enough to slide my boxers off and chuck them to the side.
"How are you supposed to ride me with those on?" I ask her, looking at her panties.
"I'm not riding you just yet," she says.
She grabs my wrists again and pulls me to the edge of the mattress, so my feet are on the ground and my legs are spread. She gets on her knees.
"Princess, I just got you back. This isn't about me right now, this is about you baby and your pleasure," I say looking at her.
"Just shut up and let me do what I want," she says.
"Wait until you finish and I punish you," I say darkly.
"I guess I'll just have to take a little while then huh?" she asks, and licks my tip.
"Mm," I hum.
She swirls her tongue around it, and then puts it all in her mouth slowly. She bobs up and down continuously, while rotating her head left and right. She does this for minutes on end.
"Ughmm," I moan anxiously. I mentally love when she does this, how long she makes me take, but physically, it's killing me.
She starts to go faster and faster.
"Ugh, mm, ugh," I say, laying my back to the bed.
"Oh baby, I'm right there," I barely get out, about to cum, when she takes me out of her mouth.
I sit up and she says, "Daddy, fuck my mouth, hard," she says.
I grab her head and put me in her mouth again. I pump her up, down, and around, going fast.
"Ah goddamn," I almost shout as I cum, and she licks all of it off my member, making me twitch. Just then, there's a knock at the door.
"Luca!" Taehyung says through the door, "I need you, it's important."
She gets up and walks to the door, picking a robe out of the closet really quick. I'm too out of it, but I'm smart enough to cover my dick with the blankets. I'm about to tell Luca not to open the door when Taehyung does it for her. He's in shorts, but other than that, he has no clothes on. She didn't have time to tie her robe closed, so he opens the door and sees her, almost nude. He goes blank for a minute, then steps inside, grabs her hips, pushes her against the closest wall to the entrance, and closes the door with a kick of his foot. He slams his mouth to hers and moves his hand from her hips to her ass, cupping her and lifting her up.
"Taehyung," Luca says, between a breath, "I wouldn't."
"Why?" he says putting his face to her neck.
"Because we're busy," I say angrily, wrapping the blanket around my waist and securing it, and getting up from the bed. I walk to Taehyung, and he sets Luca down.
"Taehyung," I say getting in his face menacingly, "this, will be your only warning. Do not touch Luca again. Not in the car, not when we're walking, not against the van, nowhere. And especially when we're already doing something. Am I clear?"
He doesn't say anything, but just turns and leaves the room, closing the door with an angry slam. I lock the door this time. I push her robe off, letting it slide and crumple on the floor, and I grab her and sling her over my shoulder, walk to the bed, and throw her on it, belly up. I crawl over her and put myself on top.
"Somehow Toy, you keep getting taken from me," I growl, angry with myself for letting it happen so much.
"And somehow Daddy, you love me enough to keep saving me," she whispers in my ear.
"And I always will," I say back.
I rip off her panties, unclasp her bra, and drop them both on the floor. I position myself at her entrance, and slide in. She's so tight and wet. It's heaven.
"Oh my god, you're always so tight baby," I groan.
"And you're always so big," she gasps out. She looks like she's in pain.
"Does it hurt like this everytime?" I ask, getting worried. I don't mean to hurt her.
"At first, but it goes away," she breathes.
"Are you okay though?" I ask. I want to move so badly but I won't if it hurts her.
"Yes, and Daddy, please. Move," she says.
I start moving slow, in and out. She breathes out a moan, so I start going quicker.
"Ahh," she yells.
She grabs onto my back, and by the sting of it, I can tell she left, many, many scratch marks.
"Daddy, I want it, give it to me faster. Hit me harder," she begs, wiggling up and down on the bed in an attempt for me to go deeper.
I thrust harder and faster, heating up, sweating. The headboard is hitting the wall so hard it leaving dents. The room is filled with our grunts, moans, breaths, and the sound of slapping skin. As I'm thrusting, I start sucking on her left boob, and its killing her.
"Oh Daddy, oh god Daddy, ugh," she cries out.
"Are you close baby?" I ask, teasing her, and switch to her right boob.
"Yes, yes Daddy yes," she yells out.
"Me too princess," I grunt, and a moment after that, I cum again, and so does she.
"AH! DADDY!" she screams as she lets go.
Our liquids run together down her thighs and it pools on the bed. I collapse down and lay next to her.
"You think we're done?" she asks me, straddling me once more.
"We better not be, but now, it's my turn," I say and sit up.
She slides down a little so now she's sitting in my lap, her boobs pressed against my chest and her pussy resting on my dick. I wrap my arms around her waist, closing the little space between us. I look down and start giving the top of her chest butterfly kisses while using one of my hands to squeeze her butt. She nibbles on my ear and moans softly.
"Mmm," she hums against my ear, sending a wave of vibration through me. She turns me on so quick, and if my dick wasn't hard enough, now it's so hard it hurts. I start sucking on her boobs and grabbing her ass tighter. I push her chest off me just a little so I can suck on her nipples. She begins to whimper, running her fingers through my hair, grinding herself on me, on my dick, and leaving hickeys on my jaw.
"Baby, you know I love you, but remember, who's master?" I ask her.
"You," she says.
"And we do what master says, right?"
"Yes," she answers, grinding herself harder.
"Master says to get on all fours," I say, and she pulls her head away from my neck, and looks at me, scared.
"Trust me," I say.
She climbs off me and gets on all fours. I get on my knees behind her, and smack her ass so hard it turns black, red, and purple.
"AHH!" she screams out in pain, and begins to cry.
"That's for treating Daddy like a little," I say.
"Daddy, I'm sorry. I won't do it again," she sobs.
"I know," I say, leaning over her ass to wipe her tears form her face.
"Listen, it's okay, but now I'm gonna have to punish you, okay baby?" I ask.
"Okay," she sniffles.
"Stay right here, it's in my bag," I say as I get up from the bed and walk over into the small kitchen, finding my bags on the counter where Namjoon and Jin had set them. I open the bag I need and pull out a 12 inch vibrator. Oh damn. I'm so excited.
"Close your eyes," I say for the kitchen.
"Closed!" she yells back.
I walk back and climb onto the bed again, kneeling. I turn the vibrator on, and hear her inhale. I shove it fast in her pussy, and then right after, I shove my dick in her back.
"OH!" she yells out from pain and pleasure.
Her arms almost collapse under her. I grab her hips and start thrusting her on me with the vibrator in too.
"D-d-daddy," she moans.
"Yes Princess?" I ask, hitting her harder than ever.
"I-it's too m-much," she gets out.
"Sorry baby," I say, "but this is how it goes."
I hit her hard as fuck one more time and she cums, and I keep thrusting. She's twitching and shaking like crazy, she can't even speak. I ram myself into her over and over and over, pushing the vibrator to match pace with my thrusts. She lowers her head and goes into a downward dog type pose, shaking.
"Mm, mm, D-daddy," she whimpers as she releases again.
"I'm gonna make you cum one more time, and then I'll be done, I promise," I say.
I keep thrusting and pushing the vibrator, then I suck on her back, leaving marks everywhere I set my mouth.
"AHHHHH D-D-D-DADDY!" she screams, letting go.
"UGH BABY," I shout, and let go too.
She collapses immediately, and I take myself out and lay right next to her. We're both out of breath.
"Daddy," she whispers as she looks me in the eyes, "that, was a dream come true."
"Same Princess. You know I love you?" I ask. I know that, I just want to make sure. I don't want her to think I'm using her for fun. I mean, it was like that at first, but now? I can't be without her.
"Of course Oppa," she says. I scooch myself up a little on the pillows to better position my body and pull her on top of me. She puts he legs on either side of me, arms wrapped around my torso, and she rests her head on my chest, and soon falls asleep. I look at the time, and see it's 6:17am. How long were we going at it? I laugh to myself, and fall asleep too.

Oh! SMUT. SMUT. SMUT. What did you guys think? Comment and let me know!