Chapter 3

"Jiminie," I say shocked.
"Hey Jimin," Tae says cautiously.
"Don't you 'Hey Jimin' me," he says, "what do you think you're doing?"
"I'm talking to Luca-ya. Is there something wrong?" Tae says.
"Yeah, there is. Get up. Now. Get her off of you and get up," he says angrily while walking towards us.
"Taehyung oppa," I whisper to him, afraid.
"It's okay, just get up and get behind me," he says.
I get up, but Jimin gets over here before Taehyung can get up, so he grabs him by his hair and yanks him up.
"Son of a bitch Jimin, what the hell?!" Taehyung yells.
"Leave her alone! She's not yours Taehyung! She doesn't fucking like you! What were you telling her huh? Your trying to be cute little baby ass dreams, how you need help with dance, huh?" he says as he shoves Taehyung.
"Actually," Tae says, getting so angry to the point where I can now feel the heat radiating off of both of them, "I was telling her that I love her, and that I wouldn't just fuck her and leave," Taehyung says, now sneering.
"That's fucking it!" Jimin yells, and goes to punch Tae, only to have his fist caught in mid air.
"You are both fucking dead," says Yoongi, who's infuriated.
"You, Jimin, go over to that corner, and Taehyung go to the other," Yoongi says directing them across to opposite sides of the room.
"I'm gonna call Joon. Watch them," he says, only walking a few feet away.
I overhear things like 'situation', 'urgent', and 'backup'. He comes back over and tells me that Namjoon and Hoseok will be here in like 2 minutes.
"What was the argument about?" Yoongi asks, still angry as hell but also curious.
"Nothing," I say.
"Don't lie to me," he says like a father would tell their child when confronting them in a lie.
"Taehyung doesn't get mad like that often," he says concerned.
"I left the house today because Tae had asked me to help him with the routine. So I come in, and instead of practicing, we end up playing around for a little bit-"
"Playing around how?" Yoongi interrupts.
"Like children, not the way you're thinking, nasty. But we were playing around and then he sat me in his lap and kissed me," I say hearing Yoongi take a sharp breath, "and that he loves me. He also said he and everyone knows we sleep together sometimes."
"Fuck," he says under his breath.
"Where are they?" we hear an irritated Namjoon say while walking in with Hoseok right behind him.
"Ahh, there they are. Hoseok, get Taehyung, I'll get Jimin," he says.
"You go ahead and take Jimin to the dorm, and Taehyung and I will be there a short while after, so make sure Jimin's in his room. I think Taehyung needs to talk to Yoongi," Hoseok says.
"No," Yoongi says, "take them both, now."
"Are you sure hyung?" Hoseok asks.
"Yes. I will drive Luca back to her place, and I already texted Jungkook and Jin so they're there.
"Let's go," he says to me.
I follow him out the door before Tae and Jimin are escorted, and this time I take the elevator. Yoongi and I walk out into the warm morning air. This is why summer is my favorite. He parked his car right out front and we see Hoseok's and Namjoon's cars out front as well.
We get in the car. It's not an awkward silence, but an almost angry one.
"Do you, do you love anyone Luca?" he asks.
"Of course," I respond.
"Who?" he asks expressionless.
"All of you guys, my family, and my other friends," I say.
"You know what I mean. Stop avoiding the question. Do you?"
"Why do you care? Who do you love? Because whoever you love, you should be telling them that," I say, only now getting angry.
That catches him off guard, and he doesn't say anything for the rest of the ride. We get to my house, and he doesn't walk me in.  He just silently drops me off, and goes away just as fast. I go inside and I'm immediately embraced by Jin, who's my favorite person to go to when I'm upset or struggling, and Namjoon for logical advice. I'm then hugged by Jungkook. We then walk to the couch, and I sit on Jungkook's lap (who's right next to Jin, who is holding my hand). They ask for what happened, and I fill them in, including how weird Yoongi was acting. All the while they nod, and just watch.
"You guys, what do I do about Taehyung and Jimin?"
"Do you love them, like, in those ways?" Jin asks.
"Yes, all the way," I respond.
"Would you date either of them?"
"Yes," I say after thinking for a moment.
"If both of them asked you out at the same time, who would you say yes to?"
"I don't know," I say feeling upset and confused.
"Ugh, you are one confusing girl Luca-ya, but it's okay because I love you," Jungkook says while hugging me, making me laugh.
We continue to talk for another hour or two, until I tell them I'm tired and that I need to go to bed. Jin tells me to call it text him if I need anything at all, and Jungkook says they same. After they leave, I go and get ready for bed. Once I finish getting ready, I climb into bed, knowing as soon as I close my eyes that tonight I will not get a full night's sleep.

I know this chapter was kinda slow and lame you guys, but wait till you see what I have planned for the next two and three!!! I'm gonna try to update everyday, but no promises! Oh my god you guys I'm so excited! Tell me in the comments what you all thought, what you want to happen, and what you think will happen. Love you!