Chapter 4

I was right. I got like 3 hours of sleep last night. I couldn't stop thinking about Jimin, Taehyung, and Yoongi. I know Jimin comes to the studio a lot for practice, and to be fair, the studio is for dancing only, but still, threatening Tae? Unacceptable. I didn't know Taehyung could even be rude like that, especially to someone so close to him. It does take a lot to get him mean like that though, and while Jimin can be mean pretty often, he's never tried to hurt anyone. This must be deeper than I thought. I guess Jimin likes me too though. I chuckle silently to myself in bed, wondering how I could be so blind. I don't know how I didn't see it in Tae either. And how on earth did Yoongi know where I was? Why was he so bothered and upset? Oh god, what if Yoongi loves me too? That'd be, crazy. That's the best way I can describe it. But there's no way. Yoongi loves people of course, and I know he loves me, but not in a romantic, couple type way. He doesn't really love anyone like that. But I look at the clock, at it's already 10:45, so I know that the boys would've gotten up already. I get out my phone and call Jin.
"Hey Luca-ya, are you okay?" he asks worried. Ahh, Jin. Always thinks of others.
"Yes Jin oppa, I'm okay. But I just wanted to know if you, Namjoon, and Hoseok wanted to go somewhere," I say.
"I know I would, give me one sec," he says, and I laugh hearing yelling between the boys as Jin asks if they want to do anything.
"Yeah that'd be sweet," Namjoon says into the phone.
"Get!" Jin yells to Namjoon, causing me and apparently Hoseok (that boys laugh is the most beautiful sound, but impossibly loud) to laugh even harder.
"Can we go to that new water park? The one by Cafe Queen?" he says.
"That sounds perfect," I reply. I love to swim. I really just love water in general.
"Okay, can you do noon?"
"Yep," I say, already getting my swimsuits out.
"Alright, later Luca-ya!" he says into the phone, and then I hear Hoseok and Namjoon yell that they'll see me later.
"Bye guys!!!" I yell back.
The second we hang up, I start taking my clothes off to try on my bathing suits. I picked out my three favorites, my teal and blue leaf pattern bikini, a blue one piece with strings to hold the sides together, and a plain black bikini. I choose the leaf one. I put it on, and being to lazy to try to find my cover up, I just pick out a pair of athletic shorts (the black ones with white stripes going down the sides) and throw those on. I brush my teeth and do it unusually long. My mouth just has that extra bad taste. I finally finish brushing after being satisfied with the cleanliness of my teeth and tongue. I walk into the kitchen while thinking about what I want for breakfast, though, it's already 11:15. I just make some toast and cereal. Jungkook likes to make fun of me because he says I like 'old people' cereal. I eat the granola vanilla almond kind. And whenever he does, I just tell him to grow up and stop eating Lucky Charms. I finish my old people cereal and toast, and now it's 11:30. I live roughly 10 minutes away from the water park, but I decide to leave already. Might as well go. I don't have anything else I need to do. I get my drawstring bag and put sunscreen, sunglasses, chapstick, another pair of shorts, a portable charger, and my ear buds (just in case) into the bag. I hop in my car and drive, blaring BTS War of Hormone and Gogo the whole way. Two of my absolute favorites. I pull up and see Namjoon, Hoseok, and Jin sitting by the entrance. Hoseok is wearing navy blue swim trunks with an adidas jacket on, Namjoon has on aviator type sunglasses with green trunks, and Jin is wearing light pink swim trunks with ten thousand pounds of sunscreen. All the girls are staring, and I can totally see why everyone thinks they're attractive (I mean, they're all extremely good looking, and have a great body {especially abs, don't even get me started}), but to me, they're just my best friends. I walk up, and Hoseok runs to me.
"Jump on!" he yells smiling, motioning on his back and bending down. I grin and get on his back.
"You two are ridiculous," Namjoon says laughing.
"No kidding," Jin agrees.
"It's because we are balls of ENERGGGYYYYYY!" Hobi yells.
We run straight through the entrance with Joon and Jin right on our heels. Hobi, knowing they're about to catch us, asks me, "Ready?"
"Uh huh," I say, knowing exactly what he means.
He runs and straight jumps into the deep end of the pool, with both of us screaming our heads off.
"Dammit," Joonie says when we surface. He pretends to be mad, but he can't hide that toothy smile.
"We were so close," Jin says, "so close!"
"But win you did not!" I yell with over exaggerated pride.
"Yeah yeah yeah," Jin says, "but I bet we can whoop you two in a game of water basketball."
"Oh it's on," I say with mock competitive-ness.
"You and Namjoon hyung against me and Luca-ya," Hobi says in the same tone.
"And go!" Namjoon yells while he and Jin jump into the water.
We end up playing waterball for two and a half hours, with Namjim (yes I did totally just make a ship reference) having 13 and Lobi (mine and Hobi's team) having 27.
"We kicked your asses!" J-Hope sings in a teasing voice.
"Oh whatever," Joonie says.
Namjoon and Jin are always good sports though and they don't care, they know it's just for fun. Hobi can be a little sour, but that's rare. He's Sunshine.
We then just play around for another two hours, and by the end we had to get out of the pool because we were laughing so hard we got scared that we'd drown. Jin's laugh (with him and his windshield wiper self) is seriously one of my favorite things to hear. I love all of their laughs, but his and Tae's are the best. We make our way to the table where our stuff is, breathless. After a minute or two when we can finally breath again, I speak up.
"Since Hobi and I kicked your asses in everything, we'll buy food," I say, knowing that this makes them happier than anything.
"Yes!" Joon shouts, fist pumping the air.
"The best!" Jin says equally excited.
"Ugh, fine," Hobi says.
"C'mon," I say. It just makes me feel good to see them like that. All happy, you know. We go out to get kimchi and have a good time for another full hour. Once we finish eating we pack up and get ready to go.
"Hey, are Jimin, Tae, and Yoongi all good?" I ask nervously. I can't believe this is all happening over me.
"Well, Yoongi got home really late last night and left really early this morning. He'd been drinking. Like, he was drunk beyond belief, but we took care of him while he was there, but like I said, he left really early, so we didn't know he'd left until after we woke up," Hobi says.
"Okay," I say getting worried. The idea of Yoongi driving drunk is killing me.
"But Jimin and Taehyung haven't left their rooms, last time I checked. Which was about an hour ago. I've been texting Kook," Namjoon says.
"Alright but will you text him one  more time?" I ask.
"I will," he says pulling out his phone.
I pull out mine and text Yoongi.
Me: Yoongi, please come to my place.
He usually texts back right away. I'm starting to freak out. I'm over thinking. I have to be. Yoongi has a high tolerance, so he'll be fine. But if he has a high tolerance, how much did he drink last night? Where is he now? Oh god.
"Luca-ya?" Joon says.
"Yeah?" I say turning to him, glad for the interruption.
"Kookie says V left, maybe thirty minutes ago. He said that V said he wanted to go pick up some food," Namjoon says.
"Yeah. Okay," I say.
"Are you alright Luca?" Jin asks.
"Yeah, I'm just really tired from playing around all day," I lie, putting on a smile.
"Sure," Jin says, not buying a word of it. All three of them can tell I'm lying.
"Don't worry. We got this. Well go home and watch them, I promise," Joonie says.
"Yeah Luca-ya Princess! We love you, and your problems our our problems!" Hobi says, throwing his arm around me and smiling.
"Thanks guys," I say, a genuine smile filling my face this time. We walk out and they take me to my car.
"Alright Luca, go home and feel better. Go to bed soon. It's already just past 6:30," Jin says. Wow. I hadn't realized it had gotten that late.
"Yeah," Hoseok says throwing a kiss on my cheek, "we got you."
Jinnie and Sunshine start walking back to Namjoon's car which they used to carpool, and judging from how they're laughing, Jin just told one of his famous dad jokes. I laugh to myself. Namjoon's still next to me, knowing that I need him for just one more second.
"Joon, I need you to talk some sense into Yoongi. Please. He can't be left to do all of this and deal with it on his own. He won't talk to me or anyone else. You have to talk to him. He just, he just can't be alone. He's gonna get hurt-" I say stopping, because my voice cracks on the last word and my eyes start to water.
Namjoon pulls me into one of his loving bear hugs.
"I got you Luca. I got you," he says. I sob into his chest, just once. A huge, heart racking sob.
"Thank you," I whisper.
We let each other go, and he silently begins the walk to his car. He waves to me when he gets in, Jin furiously waves with both hands, smiling, and Hobi blows me a kiss. I blow a kiss and wave back, nodding to Joon. They pull out of the parking lot and I get into my car, pulling myself together. I realize I still have Hobi's jacket on, because a bikini top alone wasn't allowed in the restaurant. I love them so much and I'm so grateful for them. They truly are the loves of my life. I don't have enough room, time, or energy for a romantic partner even if I wanted one. Unless it was one of them. I mean, I already love them right? Ugh. I cannot right now. I start the car, driving home and arriving there in seemingly no time. I get out and go inside, but my door is unlocked. I immediately see why.
"Taehyung, what are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be out getting food?" I ask exasperated. If it was anybody else, I'd be worried. But it's just Tae. He gets up from the couch, shuts the door, and comes to stand in front of me.
"Luca, I'm so sorry. I should have been the bigger person with Jimin, and most importantly, I shouldn't have sprang my feelings on you like that. I still love you, and I still wanna know how you feel, but I should've been more considerate to you and your feelings. I'm sorry," he says, holding my hands.
"Taehyung, you know I love you, and maybe even like that, but I don't know yet. I just, I just need more time. I really do love you though," I say trying to choose my words carefully.
"Do you think I'm attractive, Luca-ya?" he asks, unclasping his hands from mine, taking my wrists to put them around his neck, and then putting his hands on my back, right where the curve of my ass starts.
"Yes," I reply cautiously.
"Would you even say I'm sexy?" he asks, his hands now running up and down my back and butt.
"I suppose," I say.
"Good," he says with his tone turning dark and lustful.
He kisses me again, this time rough. He starts walking backwards towards the couch, and he falls onto it, making me fall on top of him. I feel his member grow rapidly and it pokes me in my lower half. I moan and he starts to french kiss me. His hands grab my ass and he starts to grind me on him, and he groans.
"Oh Luca," he says looking up, "you feel so good."
He sits up now bringing his head to face me, pulls me onto his chest (literally as close as we could possibly be) and begins to kiss my jaw, slowly moving down to my chest, all while still grinding against me.
"Tae," I say, on the verge of gasping.
"Mmm say it again," he says into my chest.
"Taehyung," I say with more authority this time. I get up and walk across the living room.
"You need to go. I love you, but I  need more time," I stress.
"Okay, Luca-ya," he says irritated.  Not with me, but more sexual frustration.
"I really do love you though, and please think more about us," he pleads in the front door threshold.
"I will," I say honestly.
"Alright," he finalizes, walking out.
After he leaves, I go in my room to change into my pajamas, which are booty shorts and an oversized t-shirt. It's been maybe two minutes since Tae left. Ugh. What am I gonna do. I hear my phone ding, and I check it. Thank god, it's a text from Yoongi!
Yoongi: Why is Taehyung just leaving your house?
Me: Yoongi, how do you know this?
Yoongi: Because I just parked my car and I'm coming in.
Not two seconds later I hear my door open.
"Luca?" Yoongi asks to the air of the house.
"In here!" I shout from my bed.
My bedroom door opens, and in walks my Min Suga.
"Yeoboseyo Oppa," I say.
"Skip the small talk. Why are you wearing Hoseok's jacket and why the fuck was Taehyung here?" he asks me shutting my door and leaning against the wall.
"Well, me Hobi, Joon, and Jin went to the water park and after we were done playing we went out to get kimchi, but the restaurant wouldn't allow me in with just a bathing suit top so he gave me his jacket. And Taehyung, he was waiting for me when I got home after spending the day with Jin, Hobi, and Joon at the water park. He apologized and told me he loved me and kissed me again. He also, did some other stuff, " I say warily.
"Like what?" Oppa asks me, visibly tensing.
"Like he frenched me, grinded on me, pulled me on top of him, and grabbed my ass," I say bracing myself for the fire of Min Yoongi. He just sighs. He's still angry, you can tell, but he's containing it. He comes over and climbs onto the bed next to me.
"Why..." he mutters to himself stroking the side of my face and hair. He gets up and walks over to the switches.
"Cover up," he says turning the lights off, "we're having a sleepover."
"How come?" I ask.
"Because I can't not worry when I know you're alone," he says, now showing some of his own concerned side.
I just nod and get down under the covers. He kicks off his shoes and jacket and climbs in next to me. We're laying so out chests are facing each other and I'm almost but not quite pressed against him, my hands are on his chest, one of his hands is on my waist and the other is petting my hair again, and my head is in the nook of his neck, right under his chin. I fall asleep almost immediately, but I hear one more thing right before I succumb to the sandman.
"Will you ever realize that I love you?" he whispers, so quiet I doubt it ever really happened at all.

Ohhhh I can't fucking wait until you guys see the next chapter!!! Brace yourselves. Love you!