Chapter 9

Yoongi's POV:
I sob into Namjoon for a minute more, then collect myself. I have to be strong. For Luca.
"You guys," I say, trying to seem confident, "we have to do something. Sitting here and crying won't help. Who do we know who can help? Who is Luca close with, who knows her inside and out, besides Jinho and her family? Other friends? Co workers?" I try.
"We are her coworkers," Hobi says. He's not being rude, he's just thinking out loud.
"She wasn't with anyone, right?" Namjoon asks, choosing his words carefully.
"No," I snap.
"What about an ex or something?" Jungkook asks, sharing his thoughts.
"Yeah," Jin says, "who was that guy? The reason she came to work with us? He was with another group." Jin snaps his fingers continuously, trying to remember.
"Got7, Yugyeom," Jimin says, "I remember because I was the first person to know." He looks regretful. Sad. I feel bad, but I just can't forgive him. Not yet. Maybe not ever. But I hope we can still be close.
"So let's go pay them a visit," I say. I put on my tough guy look. They have to know something.

*1 hour later*

We get to the front door of Got7's dorm. I assume it'll be awkward for all the times we've called and told them to leave Luca alone, but I hope they'll help and accept us. I try tough face, and decide on that. I knock on the door.
It opens.
"Yeah?" a confused Mark asks.
"It's about Luca. Can we come in?" I say gruffly.
"Luca? Sure, of course," he moves and beckons us in.
"It's just me and BamBam, but Yugyeom should be here soon. He's just running late, he was out," Mark says, going to sit on the couch next to BamBam. Running late? At 7:45 in the evening? Mmmm. Sketchy. I look to Namjoon. I can tell he thinks it's weird too.
"Well, that's good to know. We'd like to speak with Yugyeom. We think he might be able to help us," I say, becoming unreadable and secretive.
"About Luca, what's going on?" BamBam asks, looking worried.
I look at Jin and Namjoon. They step up and I step back.
"Luca got hurt recently, and now we can't find her. She disappeared yesterday, and it's absolutely necessary we find her soon," Jin starts.
"Hurt? Hurt how?" Mark asks.
"She tripped and fell, bringing a vase down with her," Namjoon says, and I shoot a dagger, deathly filled glare at Jimin, "and it cut her side. She had to get stitches and she needs help."
"Oh my god," BamBam says.
"Is she alright?" Mark asks.
"We don't know," Taehyung  answers, hardly containing his anger.
"Do you know if anyone has seen her?" Hobi asks.
"She needs to come back home," Jungkook says.
"Please," Jimin says, a curtain of deep pain and sadness over his face.
"No, I'm so sorry. I can't believe that," Mark says.
"She's our best friend too, and we'll help in any way possible," BamBam says. They both look so shocked and hurt it makes my heart ache. They miss her too.
"And I'm sorry we were so rude when you tried to text her. I didn't realize how much she actually meant to you. It's hard enough with her being gone just today, I can't imagine that every day. I really am sorry," I say genuinely.
"It's okay," BamBam says.
"We understand," Mark finishes.
Just then, a happy yet distressed looking Yugyeom comes in, and surveys the scene, the smile slowly falling off his face.
"What's going on?" he asks, confused. He looks, I don't know, scared, I guess. But that's not it. I can't name it.
"Have you seen my girlfriend?" I ask, putting emphasis on it. She's mine, and he needs to know it. Some of the texts he sends her shows that he just doesn't understand that they aren't together anymore. He doesn't understand how he hurt her. He send her texts at least once every week, but I almost always see them before she does. I delete them. I know I shouldn't, but he needs to back up.
"Who?" he asks, knowing exactly who I mean. He's challenging me.
Before I say something stupid, Jungkook butts in.
"Luca has gone missing. Have you seen her?" Jungkook asks, on the verge of tears.
"Oh," he says, strangely unaffected, "I didn't know you two were an item. Please take care of her, she means a lot to me."
"Well you seem very unsurprised at the fact we can't find her despite your claim of how much she means to you. And if she meant so much to you, why did you cheat on her with a herpe-"
"He will, I promise," Namjoon says, abruptly cutting me off, shooting me a look. Jin places his hand on my back, a sign to calm down. I start to boil. He knows something.
"So you haven't seen her at all? You don't know anything?" I press.
"Nothing. Sorry," he shrugs.
"Okay. Well sorry to bother you," Jin says apologetically.
"We'll just be leaving," Jimin says, walking to the door, with everyone but me, Namjoon, and Jin following him. Namjoon and Jin are watching me. Yugyeom knows something. I can feel it. He's almost smirking at me. I won't let Luca take this.
"What do you know?" I growl, grabbing him by the collar with both hands and lifting him off the ground.
"What do you know!" I yell in his face.
"Suga, put him down!" Jin shouts.
Namjoon comes up and grabs me, forcing me to let him go.
Mark and BamBam eye me suspiciously, torn between shocked and distrustful. They put their arms around Yugyeom, holding him back.
"Nothing," he sneers at me.
"We are so sorry, we won't bother you again," Jin says. BTS stares at me, not shocked so much as disappointed. We make our way out, and go all the way out to the car in silence. It's 8 pm. We have nothing except for a suspicious Yugyeom. It's also uncomfortable because it started raining, so now we're all wet. Once we get in the car, soaked, all hell breaks loose.
"Yoongi oppa, what the hell?" Jungkook yells.
"That was ridiculous," Hoseok says disapprovingly.
"I see why he did it, he was hiding something," Jimin mutters, just loud enough to be heard.
"I'm glad Suga hyung did it, or I would've killed him," Taehyung says.
"That still was not a good idea. Now we won't get anything out of him," Namjoon says, trying to  think of a new plan.
"He was definitely hiding something though," Jin says.
"I bet he knows where she is," I say. And I know I'm right.

*Another hour later*

We drive back to Luca's house, and we all go into her massive guest bedroom. There's enough rooms in this apartment that we could all sleep in different rooms,  but we want to be together. All the other members fall asleep within 30 minutes, worn out, with worry creasing their faces. Even in their sleep. I sigh. I can't fall asleep. Not in here. I sneak out of the room quietly, and make my way to her bedroom. I miss her so much. I climb into her bed, and start sobbing. Just crying my heart out. I love this girl so much. She is the love of my life, and if we see her again, I'm gonna make her mine. If. I sob even harder. What if she just never comes home? I end up falling asleep, crying, with her scent going in my lungs with every heart wrenching breath.

Omg you guys I'm addicted to updating. Next chapter coming now!