Chapter 11

It's been almost two hours. I look at the clock, and it's 11:50. It's pitch black, but as I pull onto my street, I see my house. I sigh with relief. The tears stopped about twenty minutes ago, though I didn't bother to wipe the residue from my face. I'm damp, my hair is still stringy, my shirt and side are crusted with blood, but my side stopped bleeding and I'm home. If I feel this awful, I must look even worse. I'm so ready to be home and tired that I just get out of my car and lock it, and stumble going up my steps. I unlock my door and come in. I turn around and close the door, making sure to lock it. Yugyeom could come back, though I doubt he will. I rub my neck in exhaustion, and let out an ow. I forgot about the cut I gave myself getting away from Yugyeom. I practically sleepwalk to my room, not caring that I'm wet, not really caring at all, and I just collapse into my bed. My bed feels weird though. I turn and wiggle a little bit, watching my side, and then there's movement that's not from me. I freeze. I sit up very slowly as I feel the bed become lighter and slightly lift up. I look towards the door just as the light turns on. A shirtless and disbelieving Yoongi looks at me. He just stares for a minute, then runs so fast to me I thought he teleported. He picks me up and sits on my bed, so now I'm sitting in his lap, my chest to his, my legs on either side of him. I throw my arms around his neck, and he has a wrestlers grip on my waist. It hurts and I feel it reopen, but I don't care. He starts crying. So do I.
"Oh god my Luca," he wails into my hair and neck.
"Yoongi, I'm so sorry," I cry.
"Did you leave on purpose?" he asks, and looks at me in my eyes, both of us all watery. He sounds and looks so hurt.
"No, oppa, no. Never," I sob, clutching him tighter, pulling myself closer.
"Where did you go?" he cries.
I just cry harder. I start gasping.
"Luca," he says, trying to pull me to see his face. I won't budge. I can't tell him.
"Luca," he says, finally succeeding.
"I can't tell you," I choke out.
"Why not?" he asks.
"You'll die, Yoongi. I'm serious. He'll kill you. I'm so sorry. I can't tell you anything else. I'm so so so so sorry," I say.
"Luca-ya, I won't give up. But for tonight, that's enough. We'll go wake up the other members and tell them in a minute. But first, one little thing," he says, going nervous and fidgeting.
"What?" I ask, calming down. This is Yoongi's 'I'm nervous because I'm about to tell you something that may potentially embarrass me or get me in trouble', not his 'I'm nervous because something horrible happened'.
"Well," he starts, looking down, "I know you used to like me, and I'm sorry. I knew how you felt and I acted like I didn't anyway. I felt horrible, but I didn't stop. I thought you'd get over me, and you did. That made me realize that yeah, I miss you, but I'll be okay. Then, when I heard that you might become someone else's, I knew that I would not be okay. I still thought I could move past it, but once you went missing," he shakes his head, "that was it." He looks at me. His large dark brown eyes are the most beautiful things I've ever seen. He's perfect.
"Luca, I love you. Be mine," he says. His mouth says it like a demand, but his eyes say it like a question.
"Yoongi, I love you too. Yes my lovely oppa. Yes yes yes," I say. He kisses me. It's so soft and sweet. I move my hands to his chest. I've never had anybody kiss me like this. This is love. We break apart, but only to breathe. We lock eyes, and I'm done for. His eyes go dark with his love. His sweet side goes away. The love is still there, but now, it's lustful. He kisses me again. Rough. I match it. We start grinding on each other, going back and forth. I lean back a little, only to have Yoongi rip my shirt off me. I start running my hands up and down his chest. He takes his hands and unclasps my bra, throwing it once again across the room. I stand up, and so does he, and I shimmy out of my shorts and underwear, now fully nude. He takes his pants off, and then his underwear. Ten inches. Goddamn. I really need to get used to this. He looks me up and down, and grabs my waist, watching my slightly bleeding side. He kisses me, then pushes me onto the bed. He climbs over me lightly strokes my face, being sweet only for a moment. Then he's back. He lays down next to me.
"Get on," he says.
I climb over him now, and slowly lower myself onto him.
"Ahh," I say, a mix of pain and pleasure.
Yoongi groans. I wiggle around a little to get situated, and Yoongi gets grumpy.
"Stop teasing me," he says. I smirk.
"Make me Daddy," I say.
"I will," he replies.
He grabs my hips and starts moving me front to back. I tilt my head back a little.
"Uhhh," I moan.
He goes like this for another minute or two.
"Daddy, go faster," I plead. He wants me so bad he doesn't even punish me. He starts moving me in fast circles on him.
"Bounce me Daddy please," I beg.
Now, he's moving me in circles while going up and down.
"Princess I can't," he gasps. I lay down on him now, my boobs pressing on his chest, and I push myself up and down. He's grabbing and squeezing my ass, hard, kissing my jaw and then sucking my neck. I run my fingers through his hair.
"Ahh Yoongi," I moan.
I go faster.
"Baby you're killing me. You are too good," he says.
I sit up again, bounce once, then go all the way off and slam back down.
"OH GOD, YES," a happy Yoongi yells.
I do that three more times, and on the last, we both scream.
"AHHHHH OPPA!" I yell.
"FUCK PRINCESS!" he shouts. I feel his hot cum in me, but he doesn't go soft. I get off him and pull him by his wrists into a sitting position on the edge of the bed, and I spread his legs. I then get on my knees in front of him.
"Don't baby, you've done enough," he tries to say.
"Hush Oppa," I say, silencing him.
I slowly lick the tip around, and he groans. I smirk to myself. I take all of it in, all of it. I go up and down, while going around. Yoongi moans and falls on his back on the bed. I bob, up and down, and then I moan, sending a vibration through him. That ignites him. He sits up and grabs my hair. He starts to maneuver me, bring me up and down and back around again. He starts going faster and harder, so hard to the point where it's hitting my throat. I gag. He twitches and cums.
"Now your turn," he says, lifting me off the ground, and throwing me on the bed again, belly up. He grabs my ankles and pulls me so far down the foot of the bed that my pussy is facing the wall now, my ass almost off the bed. Now he kneels in front of me, and he gives me one last knowing smirk before flicking his tongue on me.
"Ugh," I say loudly.
He then draws circles around my clit with his tongue before sucking on it.
"Ah ah ah ah ah, Daddy," I whine.
He blows on my pussy, then quickly runs his tongue up my slit.
"Mmmm," I groan.
He shoves his tongue in, and I almost lose it. He does this a few more times, then he pulls it out.
Just as I'm about to protest, he shoves two fingers in and starts pumping.
"Oh Daddy," I gasp, "Uhh."
I start twitching and he notices. He draws both his fingers out, then slams in his whole fist.
"AHH OH GOD DADDY!" I scream.
I cum right away.
He stands up, and smiles, pleased with his work. He picks me up by my hips, watching my waist, and sits down, pulling me on top of him, putting us back into our original position of me sitting in his lap. We start kissing. It's a soft kiss again. His lovey side is back. I laugh to myself.
"What?" he asks, smiling.
"Nothing. I'm just thinking about how you can go from 0 to 100 in less than a second," I answer.
"Only for you, my toy, only for you," he says.
We stay in the same position and move to the center of the bed and we wrap the covers around us like a toga. We keep kissing. This is perfect.
"We don't mean to interrupt," a chuckling Sunshine says.
"But," says a smirking Jin.
"Can we say hi too?" an amused Namjoon asks Yoongi.
"Guys," I say, a relieved smile filling my face.
"Yeah yeah," and annoyed Yoongi answers, "give us a minute."
"We'll be in the living room," Jungkook sings as he smiles and shuts the door. We hear their laughs and giggles fade away down the hall.
"I don't want to share you. I just got you back. I just made you mine," Yoongi says upset.
"I know, and I'm sorry, but we have to fill in the other members," I say. Though there isn't really much to share.
"Yeah. Okay," he answers.
We separate and get off each other and up from the bed. He puts his underwear and ripped jeans back on, then his v neck, not bothering to put on socks or anything other than that. I'm still naked, because I was too busy watching the wonderful love of my life dressing to dress myself. He sees me and smirks. He walks over.
"Let's get you in some clothes. I get to choose," he says, the wheels turning in his head, treating me like a baby. I honestly like it.
"Okay Daddy," I say in a baby voice. He opens my dresser and looks in my bra and underwear drawer.
"This and this," he says pulling out a lavender bra with the matching lace panties, "and this." He takes his shirt off and hands it over, along with the undergarments. I look at him questioningly.
"I want you in something sexy that I can easily access while still barely hiding my favorite parts of you. That parts that belong to me," he says. I put them on, with Yoongi's help and I stare at his bare chest as he clasps my bra. Damn. I'm so lucky.
"There," he says, pleased with his choices. The v neck shows a little of my bra, but just a hint. Just enough to drive him wild. The shirts stops just below the middle of my thighs. He smiles.
"Now come here, let me carry you," he demands. I walk over and hold up my arms. He picks me up by my waist (I wince) and sets me on the side of his hip, with my arms around his neck, one of his hands under my butt to hold me up, and the other supporting his other hand. The way a mother holds her toddler. Or the way my Daddy holds his toy. My side is bleeding again, and this time he notices.
"We need Jin," he says reluctantly, "he'll fix you up. Let's go."
He opens my door and carries me out to the living room, and the members go still when they see us. Taehyung and Jimin are sitting next to each other and cuddling though, so I'm glad they made up.
"I see," a surprised Jimin says.
"Okay," Taehyung says slowly.
Then the hyungs and Jungkook burst into laughter. They are practically falling over each other. All the members are sitting on the floor, and they're just dying. It's a good thing they're already sitting on the floor, or they would've collapsed onto it. Jimin and Taehyung start laughing like children who just heard their parents cuss, I start giggling into Yoongi's chest, and even he lets out a small chuckle. He squeezes my butt and I giggle some more. I love these guys.
"So," Namjoon says, going serious, "while that's great that you two are together and all, that's not the pressing matter right now."
Yoongi goes solemn too, and brings us on the couch. He turns me so he's facing the members and I'm sideways on his lap, both of my legs sprawling on the rest of the length of it. I lay my head on his chest and fiddle with my fingers. He has one hand across my back and the other across my lap. He takes my one of my hands in his hand. The other hand I rest on top of his.
"I can't tell you guys anything," I say, still not looking at them and bracing for the worst part, "and if I do, he'll kill you."
"Who is he?" Jungkook asks.
"I can't say," I repeat.
"What I said is all I can say, but tell me what happened while I was gone," I say, changing topic. They see it, but they go with it. They tell me what happened and when they tell me about Yugyeom, I tense. Yoongi feels it.
"It's him, isn't it?" he whispers as the members fill me in.
"No," I lie, "I just felt a pain where the stitches are." He believes me. Then they say what Yoongi did.
"You did that?" I ask him, knowing that he would do something like that, but still surprised.
"Of course. When it comes to you, I'll kill," he answers. He's not lying.
They finish telling the story.
"You're really can't tell us?" Taehyung asks.
Jimin sees my face and knows that I can't. He takes to my aid.
"She can't," Jimin says.
"Yeah," Namjoon says, "she's serious." In BTS, if Joonie says it and trusts it, it goes. And I can see the realization hit all the members faces, one by one. Yoongi's face last.
"Really?" he whispers to me.
I nod.
"Okay. Well, Jin, she needs her stitches touched up. They reopened at least three times," Yoongi says.
"Bring her to the bathroom," Jin says, already halfway there. Yoongi looks at Namjoon.
"We'll go to bed and finish this conversation in the morning," he says. He's always so understanding. Yoongi gets up, still holding me, and carries me to the bathroom.
He sets me on the toilet and sits next to me on the rim of the bathtub. Jin is standing at the sink with some medical supplies.
"The good news is, I can remove the stitches and we just have to keep a bandage on it. All of it but that one, honestly very minor, opening has healed, so now it's really not that much different from a scab," he says.
I look at my side intently for the first time and realize he's right. The entire thing is maybe three or four inches, and the open bleeding part is maybe two centimeters. I look at Yoongi.
"What's the bad news?" Yoongi asks, his hands moving over each other like he's washing them.
"The bad news," Jin sighs, looking at me sympathetically, "is that I have to remove the stitches."
"Shit," I say to myself quietly.
"Are you ready?" Jin asks me looking worried.
I look at Yoongi and answer.
"Yeah, I am," I say.

*20 minutes later*

Safe to say I was not in fact ready, and I started crying. So did Yoongi, and Jin even had a little hiccup. It hurt so bad, but it feels a lot better now, Jin gave me some medicine. I'm so grateful that Jin went to nursing school for that short while (not a true fact). He fixed me up, and now I'm laying next to Yoongi on the couch. He's asleep though, and I'm just looking at him. He fell asleep soon as he hit the couch. I feel so bad. He spent so much energy looking for me. I wanna tell him what happened so bad. I want to tell all of them. But I can't. Resist or else Luca. Resist or else, I think as I fall asleep.

Next chapter is gonna be short guys!