Josh

Josh's POV

(Chapters 23 & 24)

I smile as I pull the knife out of her thigh and she let's out a sigh. "So tell me babydoll, how did you avoid me all this time." She looks up at me with a cocky smile.

"Cause you're a fucking idiot." I wipe the smile off my face and press my knife to her hip, I twist the tip adding more pressure each turn. She yells and I smile once again, I look at the blood on my blade, the blood of the girl who helped ruin my life. I slide my finger over the blade feeling her blood on my finger, I stick my finger in my mouth and the blood fuels me to keep going. "You're a fucking sociopath."

I laugh and lean down to meet her eyes, "Just because I torture you like you've tortured many of my followers?"

"No because you literally ate my blood. Seriously, who does that?" I feel a devilish smile cross my face. "If you weren't a fucking sociopath I'd actually think you're cute." she gives me a cute, girlish smile making me laugh.

"You're funny, if only your family didn't fuck with me." She rolls her eyes and licks her lips.

"Yeah, sorry for actually winning." I feel yet another thing snap inside of me and I slap her across the face as hard as I can. Her cheek is red and her mouth is opened. She spits and blood splashes against the white carpet. I should have thought this through better. "This is gonna be tough as shit to clean up." She looks up at me."You should have thought it through better babe." I feel the anger build up and I push my knife to her neck.

"I'm sick of your smart ass remarks." She smiles again.

"And I'm sick of you. Guess we have something in common." I slap her once again and this time her head swings back to me immediately.

"Seriously! Enough with the bitch slaps! Be a man about it!" THATS IT! I ball my fist and slam it into her nose. She yelps and the chair falls back, as she hits the floor she groans in pain. I smile and lean over her.

"Man enough for you baby?" She blinks hard and I bring her chair back into a sitting position. I lean in and our faces are nearly touching. "Aww, did I break your beautiful little nose? Let me fix it." I grab her nose and move it back and forth earning a murderous fit of screams. "All better." She sighs and I see a tear drop down her face. "You're crying." she scoffs and rolls her eyes.

"No, I just love how fucking good that felt!" I stop myself from laughing by biting my tongue. I walk to the end of the room and pick up

My branding iron.

"Well you're gonna love how this is gonna feel." I lift the rod and walk over to Krystina, showing her the gang symbol. "Like it? Made it myself."

"Love it, you're oh so fucking talented." I smirk and kneel beside her, setting my branding iron down.

"I really wish things turned out so I could have you for myself. You'd seem like a lot of fun to have. Especially in bed." She scoffs and rolls her eyes again, what's with this girl?

"Oh yeah I'm awesome in bed. Just ask Drake." Krystina looks past me and smiles. "Speak of the devil." I turn around and see the barrel of a gun. I groan and stand up, I can't die yet, I need her dead.

"I'm the devil by the way. And just so you know. We never had sex. She broke my heart before then."

"Hardy-har-har, now get me the fuck outta this chair." The Drake guy walks over to Krystina and cuts her loose, I press the button in my pocket signaling backup is needed. By the time Drake gets Krystina's arms free the door slams open and I see my loyal followers with guns drawn at Krystina and Drake. I nod and soon many shots are fired and I see Drake collapse on top of Krystina. I point to Krystina and Gregory picks her up. She looks up at Gregory and back at Drake. I smile as I see the disbelief and denial cross her face.