Chapter 13

Chapter 13

Aiden's POV

I open my eyes and see the wall. I look down and see Krystina cuddled against my chest, I run my hand through her hair and kiss the top of her head. After a year of no sex, I actually did it again, but this time it wasn't meaningless. It was with the girl I loved, it wasn't rushed, it was passionate which was something I'd never thought I'd do. My hand touches her shoulder, it's freezing. I pull the blanket up and cover her shoulder, she sighs and snuggles closer to me.

I never take my eyes off the beautiful girl beside me. I could definitely get used to waking up to this sight. Her tiny nose, her full lips, her high cheekbones, her long eyelashes. I feel like a creeper watching her sleep. Some real Twilight, Edward and Bella shit. Krystina rubs her eyes and looks up at me with a faint smile. "Morning."

"Morning." She lays her head back on my chest and sighs.

"I hate mornings."

"Even this morning after what happened three times last night?" I hear her laugh and hit my stomach lightly.

"Never speak of it. It's embarrassing."

"What?! It's not embarrassing. We made love." She hits my stomach again.

"You're not gonna let it go are you?" I shake my head with a smile.

"Not really. Another kiss and I won't bring it up in front of everyone today." She scoffs.

"Blackmail? I thought you were above all that."

"I don't know who the hell you're thinking of, I always enjoy a little blackmail if I get something I want." She laughs and gives me a light kiss. "But seriously. I enjoyed last night. Not for the main reason but because it was with you." She smiles at me.

"Same here." She holds the blanket against her bare chest and sits up. "I really want a churro." I laugh loudly.

"Babe it's literally nine in the morning. I don't know where you can get a churro this early." She sighs and looks down with a pout. I sit up and pull her back onto the bed with me. "Fine, we'll look around until we can find churros." She kisses my cheek and sits up wrapping my blanket around her.

"Thank you. Now I need to shower and get some clothes on." I grab the blanket as she starts to walk away,

"Or you can wait and we can shower together." She hits my hand.

"Not when your mom is in the house crazy."

"You're the crazy one in this relationship, if my mom wasn't here would you let me shower with you." She rolls her eyes.

"Considering I saw you naked last night it wouldn't bother me much. So yes." I laugh and lay on my side.

"Speaking of seeing me naked I can tell you were flustered when you saw all of this." I say winking and gesturing to my body. Krystina smacks my hand.

"Well yeah I was flustered, you know you're hot." She kisses me softly. "Now I'm gonna shower. Get dressed you cocky dork."

"Mm! I love when you talk dirty to me." She laughs and hits me again.

"Get dressed. I'll be out soon." She walks out of my room and soon I hear another door shut. I lay back and sigh happily. I am absolutely in love with this girl.

Talia's POV

I sigh and tug at my shirt for the 15th time. Bryan and I have gotten close and he officially asked me out on out first date. November 1, at 8pm. He said to dress comfortable but that's about all he said, he told me he was picking me up and frankly I'm a little scared. I hear a knock at my room door, I open it and see my cousin Matthew.