Chapter 11

<£££>

Chapter 11

Aubrey's POV

After Hayden and I dance for a while he has to go to the bathroom and I'm a little thirsty. I walk to the kitchen and I hear a familiar voice, "She honestly doesn't remember Gianna. We can't tell her. She's gotten a new life, she can actually live normally."

"She can't live a normal life Jesse." Jesse! He's the guy who interviewed us at the hospital. "She's been part of the gang too long. Since she was 16 remember?"

"It doesn't mean she can't try Gianna."

"Jesse's right G."

"Shut up Zayn. Out of all of you I though you would take my side, you wanted to be with her for the longest time!"

"Well she's happy with that dude. She can live some part of her life normally." I hear Gianna scoff.

"Drake you're taking my side right?" I hear a deep sigh.

"G, I know you miss her, we all miss her. But since Jude and boss were killed and Brody died, this is the happiest she's been. We can't suck her back into the life."

"She was good at it Drake."

"She was good at killing people G? Is that something you want someone who should have stayed innocent to be? A killer?"

"Shut up Tristan or I'll beat your ass so hard you won't be able to stitch yourself up." I hear a group of sighs.

"Alright Gianna. What's the real reason you're so keen on Babydoll knowing the past with us and getting her back in?" That was the guy talking to Krystina and Aiden before we left. Trevan I think.

"Because I know what her fate is if she stays with those normal people. It's not good."

"Oh and what is her fate?"

"Hey." I turn and see Hayden behind me. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing! Let's get water." I walk into the kitchen and soon 6 pairs of eyes turn to me.

"Hey, you're the reporter guy. Jesse right?" Jesse smiles and steps forward.

"Yeah, nice to see you both again."

"What are you doing here?"

"I have a life outside being a reporter." Hayden and Jesse laugh. I look between all the other people, I wonder who is who. The girl has to be Gianna.

"Are these your friends?" I elbow Hayden and he looks down at me with a concerned look.

"Yeah. You might know Trevan," Jesse points to a guy dressed as a killer, he's the one who was at the hospital with Krystina. "This is Gianna." He gestures to the girl. She holds out her hand and Hayden shakes it.

"Well aren't you a slice of sexy." Hayden laughs awkwardly and pulls his hand away.

"Thanks."

"Back off Gianna, he's dating catwoman." Gianna sighs and shrugs.

"Why are all the cute ones taken?" Jesse rolls his eyes and gestures to a guy dressed like a zombie.

"This is Zayn, his twin brother Jay," he says patting a guy who's dressed like a mobster's back. He points to a guy dressed like a doctor.

"That is Tristan and the big man is Drake." Hayden shakes everyone's hands. Gianna was giving me a death glare and Drake was looking down at me in an intimidating way.

"Nice to meet you all." Hayden is so oblivious. "Jesse have you seen Aiden or Krystina around anywhere?"

"They're outside." The twins say together. Hayden laughs lightly.