Chapter 1

<£££>

Chapter 1

Krystina's POV

Mrs. Masters and I are setting up tables out back, when I was making out with Aiden; I guess she asked Aubrey to call my friends from the hospital. Talia's coming, Frayia and Duncan are coming, even Sky and Danni are coming. I'm really excited to see Frayia and Duncan; it's been weeks since I've seen them.

"Tomorrow you can invite Danni, Talia and Frayia to come shopping with us." Mrs. Masters says with a smile.

"I really don't wanna inconvenience you Mrs. Masters." She scoffs.

"It's no trouble at all, and call me Nina. Hayden is enough of a hassle trying to get him out of calling me 'Mrs. Masters' I don't wanna have to deal with it coming from you too." I laugh and nod.

"I'll try my best. I'm sure you can ask them when they get here." Just then I hear yelling. Mrs. Masters and I run inside the house and see Hayden and Aubrey on the floor of the kitchen covered in different types of condiments and food.

"What happened?" Mrs. Masters asked with an exasperated look on her face.

"Hayden ran into me." Aubrey says trying to pick herself up off the floor.

"Bullshit Princess! You ran into me, then I tried to save you from falling but you freaked and took me down with you." Aubrey glares at him, wipes some gravy off of her shirt and flings it at Hayden's face. It hits him on the chest and he shakes his head. "You're a child." Aubrey laughs.

"Well I am five years younger than you." Just then Aiden and Talia walk into the kitchen. Both of them looked directly at Hayden and Aubrey.

"I missed the food fight?" Talia asks with a sad tone. Everyone but Hayden and Aubrey laugh. "Maybe next time." Mrs. Masters walks into the kitchen carefully.

"Alright you two, go wash yourselves off. I'll clean up here." Hayden and Aubrey walk out of the kitchen hand in hand.

"Not together!" Aiden yells behind them.

"No promises." Hayden yells while Aiden rolls his eyes with a pissed off look.

"Don't worry Aiden. I doubt they'd do anything with your mom in the house." I say walking over to him.

"Yeah doesn't mean Hayden won't try."

"Don't worry." Talia says helping Mrs. Masters clean up the kitchen. "Aubrey's still a virgin. They haven't done anything." We all look at her questioningly. "What?"

"How do you know this?" Aiden asks with an eyebrow raised.

"Oh, I'm a psychic too, like Krystina. I have premonitions. Aubrey's gonna be a virgin until the wedding day."

"They aren't engaged." Talia laughs and smiles.

"Yet. Just you wait. It'll happen. Don't doubt my abilities." I laugh and pat Aiden's chest.

"Now he's gonna do everything to prevent it from happening."

"You bet your sweet ass I am."

"Aiden language." His mom says with a smile. "It's all been expected. You know this." Aiden sighs loudly.

"I know. I just don't like the idea of my baby sister and my best friend getting it on." I look over and see Hayden holding back a laugh in the entryway of the kitchen, his arm wrapped around Aubrey.

"Well deal with it. It's gonna happen, let them be happy." Talia says chewing on a carrot.

"No, happiness is not allowed." I look up at Aiden.