58 | 7th of May

Hi there, it's.... Wii, actually

And for those who don't know yet today is Anaria's and my 1st anniversary!!! Those queers survived a year already!!

Now I want you to know that it wasn't so fun and gays all the time. We both hurt a lot before got together, bc apparently... crushing is real. Though it was totally worth waiting to get to this place now.

This very girl has made my life so much better. Even when we were just friends, she was always there for me. Through bad and good, and I've never had a friend like that. She's the best friend I've ever had, and I can't imagine having a better lover.

She changed my life in so many ways. Wasn't I the one to say that love exists only in movies? Wasn't I the one who constantly wanted to die? Wasn't I the one who hated herself and everyone else? Wasn't I too scared to change anything?

But she's been there to give me love, hope and strength. Shoulder to cry on when I needed one. She's the most inspiring person I know, encouraging me to be who I am and accepting me for who I am.

She's the best friend you can imagine, always taking time to listen, always wanting to help and caring more than you'd ever care about yourself. I'm proud I can call her mine.

And I'm thankful she's in my life, I don't know where would I be without her, but before I met her I was one miserable mess. The closer we got, the better I felt and it's something accurate to this day. I'm always looking forward to tomorrow, to another day filled with her presence, her love. It's a feeling I wouldn't change to any other.

And although it seems unreal, for two classmates to fall in love like that, we somehow did. And we've been happy ever since.

At this point I only wish to stay like that forever. Only with more love, more positivity and more hopes and dreams. Wish for our dreams to come true, from the smallest to the biggest, for everything to go as we planned. And for us to have each other in case something doesn't.

I have tears in my eyes writing that, I can't describe what's happening to me and my heart. I can't believe I found love, such a beautiful love.

Chicky, I love you ♡
You're amazing and beautiful and at that point you gotta believe me. Someone loves you and that's the best proof I can offer. I'm just-

....

Screw it

Rock, paper,...

It got too cheesy lmao

Anyway, happy anniversary!! 💕💕💕
Now we just gotta look forward another and another and even more

I love you, boo

Stay happy

~ starrisonqueer