MFALC Chapter 43: The Finalè ❤️

Play the video audio first, before reading the scene. So you can feel the whole scenario. I swear! You'll love it as much as I do.

Happy Reading, Lovies! 💋💋💋

Chapter 43

Amara is now busy preparing for a snack. During her time in the kitchen, she suddenly heard her children's giggling and laughing hard in the garden. Her brows were furrowed, as she walked to see what they are doing.

Bumungad sa kanyang harapan ang masasayang mukha ng mga bata, habang nakikipaghabulan sa kanilang Ama na si Tyron. Nakangiting napasandal na lang si Amara sa pintuan, habang pinagmamasdan ang kanyang mag-aama.

"Lord, Thank you so much for the wonderful family and life that you have given me. I know that I'm not even perfect, but you still gave me a chance to be happy and contented. Tyron and I, had many difficulties and tests that we faces in life, and you give us hope and have even strengthened our love for one another, to conquer all these trials. Thanking you is not enough to explain how happy I am for the life you have given me, in the guidance throughout of my life, and my family's lives. Amen." madamdaming saad ni Amara habang pinagmamasdan ang masasayang mukha ng kanyang pamilya.

Amara returned to reality when she heard Tyarra's calling her, "Naynay! Naynay!" magiliw na turan nito bago yumakap sa kanyang bewang.

"Hello my baby doll," aniya bago binuhat si Tyarra. "Happy ba ang baby ko?" pagtatanong pa niya rito habang papalapit sila sa kinaroroonan nina Tyron at mga bata.

"Yes po, We're playing IT po." saad nito habang nakayapos sa kanyang Ina.

"Hi babe..." masayang bati ni Tyron bago humalik sa labi ni Amara. "Grabe, napagod ako kakatakbo. I cannot keep pace with these kiddos anymore. I'm getting old."

"Don't worry babe, for me you're still gorgeously hot. Just like when I first saw you in the Mall." saad niya bago kinindatan ang kanyang asawa.

"Ha-ha! Don't wink at me babe, you're killing me." He smiled before sitting in the chair. Tyron quickly pulled his wife into his lap and entwine their hands, while watching their kids playing.

The couple was keenly watching their children, before Tyron spoke again, "Babe..." malambing na turan nito sa kanyang asawa.

"Hmmm..." Amara replied, while her attention is still focused on their children.

"Do you remember the first time we bumped each other in the souvenir shop?" Tyron said, that evokes Amara's attention.

Nagtatanong ang mga mata nitong binalingan ang kanyang asawa sabay sabing, "Yes... I will never forget that day, iyon kaya ang araw noong nakita ko ang lalaking nagpabalik sa sparks na hinahanap ko." aniya bago mabilis na ninakawan ng halik ito sa labi.

"Ha-ha! Silly wifey..." ani Tyron bago ito hinaplos sa kaliwang pisngi gamit ang kanyang malayang kamay. "How about you, don't you wanna ask, what I think and felt when I first saw you?"

"Hmpf! Alam ko na naman ang sasabihin mo eh, You will tell me that you've seen the most clumsy person in your entire life..." nakangusong saad ni Amara, na siyang nakapagpahalakhak kay Tyron.

"Ha-ha! What makes you say that?"

"Kunwari ka pa, kitang-kita ko kaya ang pagkabwisit sa reaction ng mukha mo noon. Kulang na lang sabihin mo sa akin ng harap-harapan, na hoy babae ang clumsy mo alam mo ba 'yon?!"