MFALC Chapter 26: Cloud 9

Chapter 26

"Babe, do I really have to come with you?" iritableng saad ni Amara habang hindi mapakali sa pagpili ng kanyang susuotin, para sa Annual Party ng Anderson's Land Corporation.

Tyron quickly turn around to face his wife and said, "Yes, you must Babe. Yearly tayong uma-attend ng party and besides tatanggap ako ng Award, I want you to be there for me." he said and wrap his arms into Amara's waist.

"Haaayyy... Okay." tamad na saad ng dalaga bago nagpatuloy sa paghahanap ng kanyang susuotin.

Madali naman itong pinaharap ni Tyron sabay sabing, "Hey, what's the matter?" malambing na turan nito while caressing Amara's left cheek.

"Haaayyy... Look at me." inis na saad ni Amara bago kumawala sa mga bisig ng kanyang asawa. "I look like a penguin. A huge fatty gas tank to be exact!" she said while her brows were furrowed.

Tyron was surprised to what Amara's said, so he quickly viewed his wife from head to toe, "For me, nothing's changed. You're still the sexiest woman that I always wanted, needed and of course to make love with." lambing nito bago inilapit ang kanyang bibig sa tenga ng kanyang asawa. "You looked f*ckingly beautiful that I can't even take my eyes off you." dagdag pa nito.

Amara felt shiver down to her spine because of Tyron's playful words. She emphatically closed her eyes to feel her husband's lustful tone, "Babe..." she whines but more of a moaning because of the sensation she's facing right now.

Tyron started to fondle Amara's bare skin. He gave his wife a teasing kisses around her left ear down to her neck, "Wanna hear something more fiery?" bulong ni Tyron pabalik sa tenga nito.

"Hmmm..." Amara moan in such a simple whisper.

Mas pinagbuti pa ni Tyron ang paghimas sa balat nito papunta sa kaliwang dibdib ng kanyang asawa, "I want to make love you, right here right now." he said ravishly and claim Amara's lips fiery.

*****

WARNING:
The next scene is not suitable for young Readers. It contains matured content such as strong languages and sexual scenes. (R-18)
Read at your own risks!

*****

Hindi na nakapagprotesta pa si Amara at walang sabi-sabing tumugon din siya sa mga halik nito sa parehong intensidad, "Hmmm..." punong-puno ng sensasyon ungol ng dalaga, dala na rin ng kanyang naghuhurimentadong hormones.

Mabilis namang pinangko ni Tyron ang kanyang asawa bago dahan-dahang ibinaba sa kama. Ang kanilang mga labi ay parang nahinang na sa isa't isa, dahil sa paglasap ng tamis ng kanilang mga halik.

"Oohhh..." Amara moaned with so much pleasure. Her body's now started to tremble, when she felt Tyron's kisses traces her neck down on her right bosom.

Tyron exploited the chance to be more passionate of what he's doing because of Amara's erogenous tone. He grants the implied hymn of his wife's body to give her a satisfactional performance.

"B-babe..." Amara muttered when Tyron's kisses came down between her thighs.

Tyron smiled when she felt Amara's dampness, "Your body really love my kisses, Babe." He said and quickly claim Amara's shealth. He relished the sweet juices of his wife's mound using his playful tongue, before inserting one finger into Amara's folds.