MFALC Chapter 31: A spy be like

Haven't proofread this yet. Again, pakiintindi ng mga errors. Feel free to correct me, para ma-edit ko agad.

Happy Reading! 💋💋💋

*****

Chapter 31

When Tyron found out about Ginger and Cassie's concealed identities, he's now been more aware of his secretary's revengeful act's. He made sure that he would spy and observed more on Ginger secretly, to know what her plans are for his family.

"Gin, coffee please." Tyron says in the intecom.

"Right away sir." tanging sagot naman ng dalaga sa kabilang linya.

"Make it two, please." pahabol pa ng binata.

"Noted sir." Ginger said and after that the intercom line went off.

Tyron leaned his back on his black swivel chair, before his hands were twine together. While both of the arm chairs supported his elbows and its full weight.

He patiently waited a few minutes for Ginger's entrance into his office pad, to have a little chit chat with her and to know what life she has before she worked for him as his secretary.

Tyron wants to know what or how she's going to tell the story of her life, even though he had already been deeply aware of Ginger's life. Ika nga nila, keep your friends close and your enemies closer to know them better and what they intend to do to you.

People also said, that you might know something immediately, when you talk to someone intensive and vividly, "So, there's nothing to be lost if I try to converse with her, right?" Tyron says with himself.

He was in his deepest thoughts when he heard his office door swang open. Tyron composed himself when he saw Ginger entered on his office.

"Here's your black coffee sir." saad ng dalaga nang maibaba nito ang maliit na kopita sa ibabaw ng lamesa ni Tyron.

When Ginger placed the coffee on the table, she swiftly bowed to Tyron and after that she quickly turns her back before leaving the office.

"Ginger..." tawag ni Tyron sa pangalan ng kanyang sekretarya.

Ginger briskly face him and says, "Is there a problem, sir?"

Mabilis namang umayos ng upo si Tyron bago ipinatong ang kanyang mga braso sa ibabaw ng lamesa, "Sit down first." usal ng binata bago binalingan ang upuan sa harap ng kanyang office table.

He saw that Ginger's brows furrowed while her eyes were asking, so he quickly stood up and walk towards the window, "Don't worry may pag-uusapan lang tayo." Tyron said before facing the other building.

Ginger doesn't have a choice, so she just shrugged her shoulders and quickly sit in the chair. She sluggishly looked at her boss, as if asking for what they were talking about,

"Sir, m-may problema po ba?" Ginger simply asks.

When Tyron heard Ginger's voice, he immediately turned around to fake a smile with her and said, "No no, we don't have problem. I just wanted us to talk." he replied coolly, before walking to his seat.