MFALC Chapter 18: Meet and Mate

Chapter 18

TYRON's POV:

I was so worried about my wife, when the fight between her and Stephanie happened the other day. I don't know what goes into Amara's mind, why she puts our child's life in jeopardy.

I'm not totally mad at her pero ang sa'kin lang, why she didn't think about her condition? Buntis siya, pero kung umasta siya parang wala lang ito sa kanya. Haaayyy... Mabuti na lang at walang nangyaring masama sa kanila ng anak ko.

I was in my deep thoughts when I heard someone knocking at the door, "Come in." I briefly answered and put back the papers on my desk.

I saw Ginger entered my office and handed me a brown envelope, "What is this?" I asked her while looking at her intently.

"Ms. Herrera, gave it to me. I told her to handed this directly to you sir but she don't want to, and immediately left the building." she said while standing in front of my table.

"Gano'n ba?" I said and put the envelope at my desk and thinking what this is all about.

"Is there anything I can help for you sir?" biglang pagtatanong nito sa akin.

"None," I quickly answered. "That will be all, Ginger. Thank you."

"Alright, just call me if you need anything sir." anito bago yumukod.

She was about to turn when I suddenly called her name, "Ginger..."

"Yes Sir." she said while her eyes were asking.

"N-nevermind... Sige na, balik ka na sa table mo."

"Okay po." anito bago tuluyang lumabas ng opisina ko.

When Ginger finally got out of my office, I slowly walked to the full glass window. My hands was tucked in my pocket while facing the other building.

Ang totoo naman ay itatanong ko sana kay Ginger, if she has a family here because she looks familiar, parang may naaalala ako sa itsura niya. I'm not sure, but she have a resemblance to someone, na hindi ko maalala kung sino.

Nasa ganoong pag-iisip ako nang biglang tumunog ang cellphone ko. I quickly took it and I saw my wife calling.

My pretty Babe ❤️
Calling...

Convo:

Tyron: Hello Babe, I miss you.

I sweetly said when I answered the call.

Amara: Babe, where are you?

Tyron: I'm here in the office, why?

Amara: What?! You're still there?

Nagtaka naman ako sa sinabi ng asawa ko, kaya tinanong ko agad ito nang,

Tyron: Yes Babe, bakit may problema ba?