MFALC Chapter 41: Dead or Alive

Chapter 41

AMARA's POV:

I am here now outside the operating room with my children, awaiting for the result of Tyron's operation. Every time I close my eyes, the horrible incident repeatedly flashes in my memory. I still remember that terrifying scene, where I saw Tyron and Cassie struggle for the possession with a gun.

Flashback

When I read Tyron's note, I quickly ran to the security, to tell them what babe really wanted. But everyone has failed to trace the number that Cassie uses, for the reason that the number she has used is restricted.

That lead me nothing but to throw myself back to Tyron's office pad. When I entered the room, my forehead suddenly furrowed, when I did not see him anywhere in his office, "Babe..." I called him, but there's no sign that can teach me where he was.

I was about to step out of his pad, when I suddenly saw another letter over Tyron's desk. I quickly took it and my right hand swiftly jumped up with my mouth, because of what's written on the small piece of paper.

Block 14 lot 7, One Antonio Village

If anything happens to me babe, I want you to know that I love you and our kids so much. I'm saving Tyler because Cassie took him. Call the police when you read this.

When I read his note, I immediately took my car key's and left his office to call the security and went to the police station, to get some help.

"Mia, ikaw na ang bahala sa mga bata. I need to find Tyler." I hurriedly said to her.

"Sige po, Ate. Mag-iingat po kayo."

Instead of responding at her, I just nodded as an answered. But as soon as I was about to ride on my car, there was a police mobile suddenly stopped in front of Anderson's Tower.

My brows wrinkled, seeing the police officer came out of the mobile and seconds had passed my eyes grew wider, when I saw Tyler drift next to that man.

"Naynay!" He outcried, and quickly ran toward where I was standing.

"Tyler!" I exclaimed back, before kneeling on the floor. We hugged each other, while my tears are starting to outflow down on my cheeks. "I'm glad you're okay, I'm so worried about you, little guy." humihikbing saad ko, bago ako humiwalay sa aming pagkakayapos.

"Stop crying na po, Naynay." Tyler sweetly said, while wiping my tears using his school uniform.

We were in that position, when the police officer suddenly cleared his throat to evoke my attention, "Ehem... Good afternoon po, Mrs. Anderson." He greeted, so I immediately stood on my knees and greeted him back.

"Good Afternoon, Officer. Salamat po sa pagsagip sa anak ko." I thanked him, for saving my son and in his grateful goodness.

"Wala po iyon, Misis. Actually, tumawag lang po sa amin ang eskwelahan kung saan nag-aaral ang inyong anak. At nasabi nga po nila na may babaeng nagtangkang kidnap-in itong bata, pero mabuti na lang at nanlaban ang anak niyo kaya napansin agad ng guwardiya ang pangyayari."