MFALC Chapter 42: What the???

Updated! 😊😊😊

Sorry kung natagalan, maraming ganap sa life si Author kaya hindi ako masyado nakakatutok kay Watty.

Thank you sa lahat ng inyong suporta, don't worry dahil nababasa ko po lahat ng mga message niyo sa akin, hindi ko nga lang kayo mareply-an lahat. 😁✌️

Anyways, happy reading Lovies! Namiss ko kayo! 😘😘😘

*****

Chapter 42

Days had passed and Tyron was still in the hospital to recover from the damage he suffered, that cause him to stay there for a long time. Meanwhile, Amara goes back and forth to the hospital to took a good care and look after her bedridden husband.

While their children have returned home and back to their happy, normal lives.

Ngayon ay abala si Amara sa pag-aasikaso ng kanilang Bakeshop. Since Tyron was being shot by a gun, Amara hasn't done anything and she rarely went to the establishment, due to lack of time and taking care for the needs of her children.

"Ate Amara, ito na po 'yung latest list of orders natin. Nagkaproblema po tayo sa isang supplier, pero nagawan ko na po ng paraan at nakahanap na ako ng supplier na makukuhanan ng harina." ani Jackie habang inilatag ang isang papel sa office table ni Amara.

"Haaayyy... I'm really glad that I have you around, Jackie. Thank you." she thanked her with a pleasant smile.

"No worries po Ate... I'm happy that sir Tyron's condition has improved."

"I always thank GOD for that, Jackie. Ang bilis ng recovery niya at maigi na rin na nasa hospital muna siya, atleast naroon na lahat ng medications na kakailanganin ni Tyron."

"Amen..." nakangiting pagsang-ayon ni Jackie sa dalaga. "Anyways, just call me if you need anything, Ate." pamamaalam nito kay Amara.

"Alright! Once again, thank you." she said, and Jackie just nodded as an answer.

Daytime quickly passed and Amara is on her way back to the hospital to watch again her husband. While her attention was focused straight on the road, she suddenly noticed in the rearview mirror that she had been followed by a white car.

Nang umalis siya kanina sa Heaven Ty's Pasteleria, she already noticed this vehicle. Who also left, exactly at the time when she leave the establishment.

"There's only one way to find out, kung sinusundan mo nga talaga ako." she said, before turning the vehicle right, into a one way street there.

Amara has turned her steering wheel several times, para makasigurado kung talagang sinusundan nga siya ng puting sasakyan na iyon.

She just cussed when she saw that the vehicle was still behind her car, "Damn it! What do you want, you freak?!" she mumble, while thinking about what she would do to escape from that lunatic.

After a few seconds of planning the scenes, Amara quickly moves the gear shift and stepped on the gas pedal to power up the fuel of the vehicle. She drove swiftly off the white car that kept on following her. Good thing, that she has the ability to drive fast, but painstaking, and immediately misled it.