14. Song that Describes your Relationship

Luke- Fall for You by Secondhand Serenade.
  "Tonight will be the night that I will fall for you over again, don't make me change my mind or I won't live to see another day, I swear its true. Because a girl like you is impossible to find, you're impossible to find."
  Even though there are some ups and downs in the relationship, he will always love you. He knows that you don't think he trying in the relationship, but he wants to prove he is. He'll spend his life trying to prove that to you. He falls in love with you everyday, and there's only one girl like you. You. (duh)

Michael- Iris by the Goo Goo Dolls.
"And I don't want the world to see me, cause I don't think that they'd understand. When everything's meant to be broken, I just want you to know who I am."
   You're the light in his life. He believes in the cruel world of judgemental and misunderstanding people, you'll think of him as the same. But knowing this, he still wants you in his life, and return get your love.

--------------------------------------------

Well then. These things are getting deep. I think. Hmm. I'M NOT A POET, I DERNT KNERW!!! Sorry...Awkward...Well anyways..Favorite songs? Bands? Well, I guess this is it for tonight. Ily:)

Vote

Fan

Comment

   or Share

I'm gonna think of you guys as family now:) YOU CAN CALL ME LEE!!! Or nah...its whateva...

  Oh my ghad I need to go to sleep.