"I am."

"Axel come on!" Mason shouts catching both of us off guard. I look away to see Mason impatiently waiting several tables behind us.

"See you later, Blaze," Axel hums lowly before slipping out of the room.

I watch him leave before turning back in my seat only to find two pairs of wide eyes on me.

"What. The. Hell. Was. That?" Hazel says pausing between each word as I roll my eyes at Mo's gaping mouth.

"What?? We were arguing!" I defended taking another spoon full into my mouth before getting up.

"Sounded like flirting to me," Mo whispers from beside me and slowly gets up as well to help me clear the table.

"No. It wasn't like that."

Hazel just sits there stunned, "the hell it wasn't. You wanna know the last time I saw him flirt? Actually I couldn't even tell you because he never had to put in effort."

"You're point?" I ask as we move away from the cafeteria.

"He is putting in effort!" She shouts throwing her hands up, "with you!"

"And you are giving it right back," Mo adds quietly with a sly smile.

"Oh no no no," I say holding my hands, "if we wanna talk about boys then you two need to tell me about Jax and Jackson," I declare firmly.

Both of their mouths snap shut.

"That's what I thought," I mumble as my phone buzzes in my pocket.

I quickly read the tex from Axel:
I'm picking you up tonight for the party. Jax and Hazel needed to run some errands and won't be coming till later.

I glance up to see Hazel smiling having read the message from over my shoulder.

"Errands?" I ask and she shrugs her shoulders not offering an explanation.

Oh joy. I type back quickly.

Within seconds my phone buzzes again.

Don't get too excited now. He replies hinting at my obvious sarcasm.

How can I not. Another car ride with you, the lord above answered my prayers. I smile at my own message and wait for his reply.

I can't even imagine you praying on your knees. He types and instantly another message pops up.

Scratch that. I can defiantly imagine you on your knees. Picturing it right now.

I laugh aloud message before replying, have fun changing in the locker room with a boner :).

Fuck you.

I send a kissy face before putting my phone into my pocket and stepping into the classroom.

————————————————-

"Do you have heat?" I ask pressing buttons on the consul of Axel's nice car. The expensive leather seats makes me question where he got the money but the highly sensitive bass proves he built this car up. Adding and fixing to make it this prestige.

"Maybe if you wore a shirt you wouldn't be cold," he says pulling my hand away from the buttons with his own large warm hand.

"I am wearing a shirt!" I defend trying to hide the goosebumps from his touch.

It's just cause your cold blaze, it's fine. I keep repeating to myself

"Trust me," he behinds but pauses to glance at my outfit before continuing, "No man there will consider that a shirt."