"Unsympathetic I see."

"Don't listen to her dad, she's just mad because I said you'd come out the the debate on top. And I was right." Graham said from behind her.

"Oh for goodness sake." She rolled her eyes, walking off in no particular direction and trying to ignore the hearty chuckles from the men behind her.

Though it was annoying, she didn't really mind having Graham tease. He didn't know her like her friends and family did. Where they would tease her about her past, and the secret they shared between them, Graham teased her about the little things.

Like her habit of chewing her lip when she was nervous or concentrating. And she would tease him on how both him and his father have an uncontrollable cowlick.

He would tease that her attitude wouldn't get her anywhere and she would reply that his ego wouldn't get him anywhere either.

They were just so comfortable together, and it scared her to know that. Every time they talked or even if they just sat in silence, there just seemed to be an air of comfort and content between them. It was unnerving to feel like that with Graham, considering all the secrets Ama was unable to share.

"Miss Ama Jenkins." A deep voice said behind her.

Ama didn't even get a chance to look at the person before they layed a hand over her waist.

"I've been hearing many things about you, but I think my contacts forgot to remind me how... Appealing you are."
Ama's skin crawled under the attention of this pervarted man. She quickly whipped round, ready to disable whoever it was. But the man blocked her expertly, taking hold of her wrist in his hand.

"I can see you haven't lost your touch either."

"Let me go, you perverted prick." Ama hissed, trying to pull her wrist back. But the man wouldn't let go, instead he dragged her away from the crowd to an empty room.

The man stood her in the centre where he could look at all of her.

It was only now that she was starting to regret her choice of clothing. A fitting lace pants suite that showed quite some skin. It had been a good idea at the time, the design was sophisticated as not to make her look slutty, but left nothing about her body to imagination.

She'd chosen to wear this in an attempt to distract Graham throughout the debate. It'd worked too. His eyes kept on drifting to her, she'd swatted his hands of her more times than not and he'd even promised to have his way with her when the debate was over. That of which she politely declined.

Now she was stood under the gaze of this strange, perverted, politician.

"What do you want from me?" Ama asked calmly, watching the man watch her.

"You still don't know who I am... Princess Lukama Obemba." Ama's fists balled at the sound of her apparent title. "I didn't think you'd actually stay around for the elections but, I guessed wrong."

The man smiled, comeing closer to Ama and reaching for her shades. She tried to dodge but the man was quick to rip them from her face. Automatically, Ama's eyes closed.

She raged internally, she hated the feeling of being vulnerable to a stranger's touch. And indeed, the man took his sweet time to go over inch after inch of her body.

She felt dirty, and memories started to come e back. Memories of her younger self, having no choice but to let stranger's touch her.

She was about to reach for her shades when she heard them snap.

"That ought to keep you in place. Now my name, is Jerald Harvard. An MP here in the Empire. Now my position grants me access to a lot of knowledge." His hand moved over her chest and lightly squeezed one of her breasts. "And my dear Lukama, do I know about you."
In vain, she attempted to push the man off her, but he dodged the blow.

"You killed someone recently. A young girl, 18, a coyote." She squirmed uncomfortably as Jerald ran his hand down her stomach. "I know, she wanted to take you to your prince. Eric. He's looking for you. And you killed her."

She wanted to cry, how did this man know about that. She knew the government knew about her situation for her own pretection. She at least thought they're MPs had the decency to avoid her about it. Not this harassment.

"Killing, it's what a lion does best. That is what you are right. A Lioness that is." He chuckled. "I always found it amusing how the Migosa used the animals kingdom to rank their members." Jerald pressed himself up against Ama from behind, letting her feel his erection. "But of course, the Migosa a more dangerous than other gangs, even the Mafia wouldn't stand a chance against them."

"What, do you want, from me." Ama rasped, holding back a sob at her exposure.

"Oh, what I want is for you to stop this silly little campaign of yours. I know what you're really trying to do. Save other girls trapped in the clutches of the gangs, big or small. It's not going to happen. Especially since I know my own daughter is out there, making a man like me, very, very happy."

Ama instantly stiffened. He was one of them. He was just like her father. AND HE WAS TOUCHING HER!!!

"Get off me. Don't touch me you, hmgh mmm m hhmm..." Jerald had covered her mouth and pressed her up against the wall.

"Shut up you little bitch. You think you're all good, helping the Banks family." He continued his assault, grinding his crotch into her. "But I know your little secret. I know about your killing fetish. I know, even though you act like such a strong, powerful woman, you actually love to have men control your every move."

He slid his hand between her thighs and indeed she was wet. "Especially when it comes to sex."

Ama was ashamed by how her body had reacted to Jerald. She wanted to open her eyes, see whoever it was thinking he could touch her. There were tears welling up behind her eyelids, but she refused to open them.

"It's a habit you just never grew out of, isn't it. Ow!" Jerald cried as Ama dug her teeth into his hand.

He jerked back and Ama was able to land a knee in his crotch. She still couldn't open her eyes, and had no clue where he had landed, so she stood still, composing herself.

"You may think you know everything about me." She screamed, hopefully loud enough to be heard. "But I'm not going to let some low life get in the way of what I want, and what I know is right. Mind you if you think molesting me is the way to get your message across them your messing with the wrong people."

Jerald let out a dark laugh. Footsteps could be heard down the corridor.

"Just remember Lukama Obemba," Jerald seethed into her ear. "you may think you're tough because you come from the Migosa, but the government, will always be the biggest, baddest most dangerous gang of them all."

"Mr Harvard. Are you all... Miss Jenkins." Ama recognised the voice as one of the many guards she bought along everywhere she went. "Bulldog I found-"

"Ama!! You evil son of a bitch." There was a loud crack as Bulldog landed a punch in Jerald's face.

"Bulldog! Forget him and help me get out of here."

"Yes ma'am."

Hey hey hey people!! Sorry for the lack of story lately.  I'm in the process of moving.

Anyone who comes from Ghana 🇬🇭??

I'm going to the motherland people.

Hope you enjoy my gift.
Comment
Vote
Share
And till next I have WiFi...

Leo Xxx