{1} The Red Hot Habareno

{The Red Hot Habareno}
Note: Sorry for not updating one of my other story's cause I was busy with lots of thing and lots of birthdays , now let get into the story!!

-------------------------------------------

{Nobody's POV}

A child that has been born a beautiful baby girl that who loves roses her mother loved her yet she has her hair color and her father even loves her yet she is very faster , faster than her father then yet all the people in the village respected her even some boys at the play ground treated like a princess and her father always told her that your not allowed to have boyfriends until your 21 the girl was a little bit like her mother with attitude and then the girl agrees then timed pass by when little naruto was about to born the little girl was so excited to see her little bother until the attacked came "Give me the nine tails or I will kill this baby !" The masked man said the little girl new who that guy behind the masked "ob*** I know its you why do you do this does she want to see you do this she wouldnt !!" The girls hair was floating then threw a kuani to him teleported next to home then got naruto quickly the grab the kunai and went back to where she was standing "Well then how did you know it was me !?" He asked "Six seances" she answered "dad get mom out of here and that goes for you too I will also go , now dad !!!" She yelled then lord fourth nodded timed pass of the sealing justsu "Dad ! Don't do it please !!" The little girl yelled "But I have to Lord Third please tell the people for now on to call my daughter ' Lady Of Roses '" Lord Fourth said then Lord Third nod his head then said their goodbyes the little girl cried then started calling her 'Lady Yana / Lady Of Rosesthen they started living in a mansion (Sorry but I have no pic for it sorry guys)

{Few Years Later}

"NARUTO ! GET DOWN HERE RIGHT NOW!!!" Yana yelled from down stairs naruto groaned then changed and went down "What is it sis?" Naruto said and sat down from the table "Well eat your breakfast we are going to the academy or we ate going to be late !" Yana said/scolded to naruto then they went to the academy and naruto wearing his orange and blue jump suit and ninja sandals then for yana wearing her light yellow and black short kimono and long black socks and ninja sandals .............

{Time Skip}

"Hey sis I think sakura likes me !" Naruto said then sakura was there where yana and naruto the "Hi saku--" naruto was cut by sakura duo to her pushing us out "Hi sasuke his are you?" Sakura asked then lots of fan girls came to sasuke yana stood up then helped naruto getting up then naruto went up the desk and stare seriously to sasuke then ...... That happened "NARUTO YOUR SO DEAD !!" Sakura yelled and all of the fan girls were about to punch him until yana was in front of naruto holding all of their fist then put it near to their faces "touch , punch OR dare to hurt my brother again I WILL hurt you in a blink of an eye OKAY"Yana said so dark her eye was an red sparked eye "Y-yes m-m'lady!" They alldaid then went back to their seats ............

{Time Skip} (Author-chan is lazy sorry)

"All of you are going to be put to a three man team duo to many students one team will be four okay " Iruka said announcing all the teams "And Team 7!" "Uzumaki Yana and Naruto " 'Yes!' Naruto and Yana thought "Then Haruno Sakura " 'Well rules for her then ' Yana thought "And Uchiha Sasuke!" 'Well the duck butt is still really a dramatic one is he' Yana thought .........

{Time Skip  & Lunch Time}

"Well I will eat something small cause I don't like to eat much hmmm...... How bout rice ball and some dumplings that's okay" Yana said and going to the kitchen then Yana ate all of her food then went to the classroom then naruto was trying prank their sensei until a kunai "Naruto ! Your Manners!!" Yana yelled to naruto " Yes sis sorry" "Don't say sorry to me say sorry to our sensei later !" Yana scolded naruto then the door was open "Well long time no see 'Lady Yana' and also thank you for what you have did" kakashi said "Ahh! Kakashi how are ya !" Yana said and smiled "WHAT YANA/SIS YOU KNOW THIS GUY!!!"Sakura and Naruto yelled then yana nodded "Well my first impression of you guys are a bunch idiots" Kakashi said until yana had gone dark again "Oh Really......"Yana said creeply and sad dark way "So I am an idiot Kakashi........"Yana said the room had gone so dark "A-ah! N-no Yana-sama it just the other students!"Kakashi said and also a little bit scared 'Well yana had became like kushina' kakashi thought

{ Time skip}

"Alright you all are unique " kakashi said " well I didn't expect that you are a lady of the village ' Yana' " Sasuke mumbled "What did you say duck butt !?"Yana said and her hair floating a little bit "Well you are now you are going to the "The Red Hot Habareno" hmm yeah that one" Sasuke said then yana's hair became nine tails "Ohhh! Now I get it your calling  nicknames now huh !!! Now i am going to call you "Dramatic Duck Butt" Yeah THATS NICE"Yana said angrily "Okay you cut it , now its time for you all to go home now some work to do bye !" Kakashi said the go *Poof* again "Naruto come next to me cause we are going hone" yana said then naruto nod his head the *Poof*..................

-------------------------------------------

Sorry guys if wrong grammar and the longest chapter I have made ever bye guys !!!!

Words:1006