"You aren't a drop out so don't act like you are," I stuck my tongue at him. "But yeah my friends are crazier about them knowing they are drop outs for some reason," I laughed.

        "Damn. I was hopping you'd take your pants off for me."

        "Ashton!"

        "What?" he replied innocently.

        "You're bad."

        "And your good."

        _________________________________________________

        "After you my lady," Ashton opened the passenger door and bowed.

        "Thank my fair sir," I replied and stepped out like a queen.

        "You're cute," he smiled and bumped my arm as we walked to the front door. Unlocking the door he commented, "no one is home today all went to the jobs that accept the drop outs." He put that in there to make me laugh which I did.

        Walking in first I quickly turned around as he closed the door. Before he could slip his shoes off I grabbed him and kissed him. He seemed surprised but kissed back right away. Wrapping his arms around me securely he lifted me as I wrapped my legs around him.

        He pushed me against the nearest wall as I ran my fingers through his hair and opened my mouth for him.

        He moved his hands from my hips to my bum and squeezed causing my to moan into him mouth and pull at his hair. I could feel him smile from my reaction and I pulled back to smile too as I rested my forehead against his. We were breathing hard already with him nipping at my neck then resting his forehead against mine then nipping at my neck again. It tickled and I giggled as he made playful munching noises you would do for a little kid. I started to laugh harder unwrapping my legs and standing up against the wall.

        He put one hand up against the wall near my head and the other on my waist rubbing up and down slowly. Damn this boy knew how to get to me quick. Wanting to resist I put my hands behind my back and smiled. "Let's go to my room Victoria," he whispered into my ear. It shot sparks down my back.

        "Okay," I shyly responded as he bent down to kiss me one more time but I ducked under his arm that was by my head. "You have to catch me first," I giggled.

        "You better watch out Victoria," he smirked and tried to grabbed my hand but I was quick and ran to his room. Right when I got into his room I felt him engulf me in his arms and spin me around.

        "Ashton!" I squealed with enjoyment. As he put me down and I turned around and gently rested my hands on his shoulders and stared into his eyes still smiling but the smiles slowly faded as our faces slowly inched towards each other and his strong calloused hand was brought to my cheek to guide me into the kiss. It was slow and loving. It was as if we had all the time in the world.

        I grabbed his shirt and pulled away wanting it off him. I wanted to see his bare stomach and feel his hot skin again. I stared in awe at him and I went and kissed his heart. Then his collar bone to his neck and finally kissed his sweet tender lips that always had a smile on them.

        "You too," he whispered. "Wait," he turned and shut the door an locked it. "I don't want them coming in again."

        "Agreed. Don't want to scare Calum again," I laughed a bit encircling my arms around his neck and kissing him but he pulled away real quick to pull my shirt off.

        "Beautiful," he said in awe. He kissed me and laid me down on the mattress on the ground while he laid on top of me kissing every inch of skin he could see. When he came back to my lips I pushed my hips against his and he pulled back groaning.

        "Can I do something for you?" I questioned curiosity taking over as my hands went to the bulge in his tight black pants.

        "No Victoria you don't have to. Besides I want to do you the favor first."

        "Well to bad," I replied rubbing him outside his jeans.

        "Okay then," he smiled kissing me then laying on his back now. I got up and straddled him and started to unbutton his jeans. He lift his hips a bit for me to pull down his pants a bit. As I went for the hem of his American Appeal underwear he stopped me.

        "Kiss me first," he said and I obliged and I leaned forward. After a heated make out I pulled back breathless and went to his boxers and I could feel my heart pounding. I slowly pulled his boxers down releasing his big dick. Could this possibly fit in my mouth or well? "Victoria you don't have to do this,"

he repeated.

        "I want to Ashton," I said wrapping my hand around his length. Pumping up and down for I bit I then put the tip into my mouth. I could hear Ashton moaning silently and it honestly was the hottest thing ever and I wanted to hear more. I began to move my head up and down. "V-v-victoria, ugh. Fuck. Yes!" I started to go a bit faster. Five minutes into it Ashton spoke, "holy shit I'm gonna cum," and began to grab my hair causing me to moan. "Fucki Victoria," he said releasing into my mouth, and I swallowed the bitter taste but it was salty too. I guess it wasn't that bad.

        "Holy shit," Ashton breathed out. "You know I'm going to return the favor right?" he questioned.

        "Not today," I winked laying back on his bed cuddling into him. 

        "Good girls are bad girls that haven't been caught," I heard him whisper sing into my ear before kissing my head.

        How cliche.

        _________________________________________________________

So sorry everyone! I had some things come up these pass few days! Some things good some things bad but I'm here! Here's a update!

Byeee lovelies.

        How cliche.