Peanut Butter & the lost love

'Dad, is she that woman who was your girlfriend during your college days?' Ana asked.'How do you know about it?' Pallavi asked Ana.'I know because one day dad was telling his college story to mom and I have seen your picture, in my dad's wallet behind my mom picture,' Ana said. Listening to that Pallavi got shocked and left the place knowing that he still likes her. She picked up her grocery bag and left towards her home. While she was going back, he started following her, and she was unaware of it. When she reached home, placed the bag on the table, and took all the things out of the grocery bag. While she was immersed in her work, Kaauhsik rang the doorbell. She asked her daughter Ana to open the door, and found him over there and said, 'You? Why did you come here? Stop following me!!.' 'I am not following you, your peanut butter jar was left in my grocery bag. so, I came here to return it to you,' he said while giving the peanut butter jar and the picture of her lost love, which he kept in his wallet for the past 12 years.'Oh! Why don't you come in?' She asked.'No, sorry, my wife might be waiting for us at home,' he said and left.Looking at Kaushik giving the picture of Pallavi back to her along with the Jar, his daughter had asked, 'Dad, why did you give back the picture and why did you lie, that mom is waiting for us? when you and mom got divorced 2 years ago.''Sometimes it's better to leave things behind and move ahead in our life. If we go back again living with the person of our past, we might get scared of losing them again, we should leave them now. Forget it, let's go home and have peanut butter sandwiches, and you are going to make it,' Kaaushik chuckled to his daughter Ana while leaving from Pallavi's home.