Coincidence?

*Doorbell rings*'Ana opens the door,' said a woman from inside.'Is Pallavi at home?' a man asked, standing at the door.'Mom, someone came to meet you?' said Ana.'Who is that?' Pallavi asked and showed up at the door and said, 'You? Why did you come here?'Earlier that day, Ana started yelling, listening to her, Pallavi came running down the stairs and asked Ana the reason for her yelling.'Mom, the peanut butter got finished, and there's no more peanut butter,' Ana said, holding the peanut butter jar.'There's Jam at home, have the bread with it,' Pallavi said.'No maa, you know right, I have bread only with peanut butter, and so do you,' Ana said.'Okay, however, I am going to the supermarket today to buy the groceries. I will get the peanut butter too,' Pallavi said.'Mom, please get an extra bottle of peanut butter this time,' Ana said.'No! Only we both stay in this house a single jar will be sufficient for us,' Pallavi shouted.'Okay! Your wish,' Ana said and took the jam from the refrigerator, applied it on the bread, and she had it, and on the other side, Pallavi left for the supermarket.Minutes later, she reached the supermarket, started picking all she required, and finally decided to pick the peanut butter. When she went to the food preservative's section again to pick up the peanut butter, soon she picked the jar, a man had kept his hand on the same peanut butter jar. Later, he apologized. He looked at her, have seen tears coming out of her eyes, and he was shocked looking at her too.'Long time, how are you?' he asked.'I am good,' Pallavi said and was trying to leave the place; he held her hand and asked not to leave as he had something to confess.'Leave my hand Kaushik, we are not in college anymore! It's hurting me, and people are staring at us. Leave me, Kaushik!' Pallavi yelled. Listening to that Kaushik, left her hand and said, 'For the last time would you like to have a cup of coffee with me?''Okay! for the last time,' Pallavi said, and while they were leaving, Kaaushik's daughter came to him and asked him to buy the soft toy.Kaushik wanted to spend time with Pallavi, he gave money to his daughter after which he instructed her to buy what she likes and later it's done, he said, her to meet at the café outside the supermarket. Later they were done with their billing, and they both left for the café outside the supermarket.